Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Princeton & Quinnipiac (1/10, 1/11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI & Union @ Princeton & Quinnipiac (1/10, 1/11)

Discuss

I doubt that this thread will get nearly as many posts as last week's thread.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI & Union @ Princeton & Quinnipiac (1/10, 1/11)

Not to jinx things, but hopefully a win at Princeton will give our guys a little bit of encouragement after the recent string of disappointment.

I'll be at the Hamden game with hopefully a large crowd of fellow cherry-and-white friends.
    Let's give a cheer for old Rensselaer... You bring the whiskey, I'll bring the beer!

Comment

Back in the ECACHL, but still on the road.
      Don't know what to expect after this past weekend. Confidence is a very fragile thing, and I don't think that we have much left.
      We are going to need something or someone to build that confidence up. We need two strong games this weekend if we are to make a move in the conference.
      I don't think we need to win both games, but we do need points and strong showing in both games.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin
      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
      Gary Player

Comment

The 4 week break probably came at the worst possible time for Union which is on a 9 game unbeaten streak. They will have to scrape any rust off quickly with Quinnipiac their first opponent out of the break.

Comment

Who's coming to Princeton friday? The weather(horrible here all week) should be fine for the game. Mid 30's outside and knowing Baker Rink-even colder inside. We need this game badly to be not only a win, but also a well played game by a team getting ready to make a successful run in league games.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            Who's coming to Princeton friday? The weather(horrible here all week) should be fine for the game. Mid 30's outside and knowing Baker Rink-even colder inside. We need this game badly to be not only a win, but also a well played game by a team getting ready to make a successful run in league games.
            Not this year, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
              RKarger and I will be at both Princeton and Quinnipiac this weekend. Hope to see you there! I've been to Hobey a couple of times, but I don't think we've ever met!
              RPI Pep Band
              GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
              2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
              2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

I expect to be at the game Friday night.

Hope our guys don't get caught looking ahead to Saturday's game against a high-ranked Quinnipiac team, the way a certain bunch of Gophers got caught last Friday night looking ahead to Ferris State.

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                  RKarger and I will be at both Princeton and Quinnipiac this weekend. Hope to see you there! I've been to Hobey a couple of times, but I don't think we've ever met!
                  Are you going with the band?
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    Are you going with the band?
                    Band showing up when the students are on break? Where's that point and laugh meme...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Band showing up when the students are on break? Where's that point and laugh meme...
                      Sorry, I don't keep track of when break is these days. It was the lame duck part of the first semester when I was at RPI.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

SA pregame video.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg5Iq_useDM
                        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                          Do you ever click on the Transcript link below the video, third from the right below where the number of views is? Voice recognition software still has a way to go.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                            It was nice that they had a jet engine idling in the background for 2/3 of the interview....Hampton must've been working on a lab project.
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                              It was nice that they had a jet engine idling in the background for 2/3 of the interview....Hampton must've been working on a lab project.
                              Sounded more like a vacuum cleaner to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X