Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Princeton & Quinnipiac (1/10, 1/11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI & Union @ Princeton & Quinnipiac (1/10, 1/11)

I was just informed that both Union games are sellouts with SRO at Princeton available an hour before the game at $10. I was surprised that PU would sellout but I think it's a youth hockey or similar event.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Are you going with the band?
      Nope, just us, another alumna (now grad student) we know and her... male friend.
      RPI Pep Band
      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
        I was just informed that both Union games are sellouts with SRO at Princeton available an hour before the game at $10. I was surprised that PU would sellout but I think it's a youth hockey or similar event.
        Although both games are either sell outs at Princeton or close to it-the turn out may be quite another thing. The weather forecast has changed a bit-showers on and off all of friday and a soaking downpour for most of Saturday. It will probably be a whole lot warmer outside of baker than inside, but it most certainly will be a wet couple of days.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

...over 100 NJ RPI Alumni set for RPI/PU.... https://***********/rensselaer_nj
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            Although both games are either sell outs at Princeton or close to it-the turn out may be quite another thing. The weather forecast has changed a bit-showers on and off all of friday and a soaking downpour for most of Saturday. It will probably be a whole lot warmer outside of baker than inside, but it most certainly will be a wet couple of days.
            After last weekend, I'll take wet if I can get it.

Saturday, I heard a forecast that there was a slight chance of freezing drizzle very early on Sunday that might make it slick in a few spots, but it would warm up and change to all rain by noon.

And as Sunday went along, the predictions for when it was supposed to warm up and change to rain kept moving the time back - and back - and back. I think the freezing rain finally stopped around midnight.

Wednesday, I heard there was a chance of snow, sleet, and maybe a little freezing rain very early on Friday, but it would eventually warm up into the 40's and everything would change over to rain by midmorning.

Today, the forecasted time for the changeover to rain has thus far progressed back to noon, and the forecasted high temperature is dropping toward the mid-30's.

This is getting rather uncomfortably reminiscent of last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
              After last weekend, I'll take wet if I can get it.

Saturday, I heard a forecast that there was a slight chance of freezing drizzle very early on Sunday that might make it slick in a few spots, but it would warm up and change to all rain by noon.

And as Sunday went along, the predictions for when it was supposed to warm up and change to rain kept moving the time back - and back - and back. I think the freezing rain finally stopped around midnight.

Wednesday, I heard there was a chance of snow, sleet, and maybe a little freezing rain very early on Friday, but it would eventually warm up into the 40's and everything would change over to rain by midmorning.

Today, the forecasted time for the changeover to rain has thus far progressed back to noon, and the forecasted high temperature is dropping toward the mid-30's.

This is getting rather uncomfortably reminiscent of last weekend.
              The weathermen have really missed the call so far. All week they were telling us that friday would be clear and temps ranging from 46 down to 26. As of right now it is freezing rain at 29 degrees-multiple accidents on the GSP and local roads are slick. It will warm up some during the day and we expect just showers on and off from about 2PM onward. Tomorrow will be a different story-we should get considerable rain(1-2 inches) throughout the day. For anyone coming down-please be careful as the area around Princeton is very difficult to navigate in this weather-construction on routes 1 and 130 is constant and the signs are not exactly easy to see and read. Hoping for a fun time and a great RPI showing-go Red!!!!
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
              X