Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska Anchorage at Wisconsin: At one time, these were conference games...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alaska Anchorage at Wisconsin: At one time, these were conference games...

Scott Allen didn't play much of the third period. Anyone know what happened to him? Hoping he's not hurt. Our injuries are starting to pile up.

Congrats Badgers on the win. That was a fun, fast paced game to watch. I am very proud of how my boys played this weekend!! It will be good to have them home next weekend.
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Eaves was again very complimentary of the Seawolves post game. You certainly gave us all we wanted and more this weekend and I'm just glad we got out of it with a split. Matt Bailey is a very good player, certainly won't be surprised to see him at the top level one day. Congrats on the split and best of luck the rest of the way. No doubt there are lots more wins in your future.
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

That's a disappointing result considering the effort. Hopefully this translates well to next weekend.

Bailey's first goal is goal of the year quality. That was just filthy.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          That's a disappointing result considering the effort. Hopefully this translates well to next weekend.

Bailey's first goal is goal of the year quality. That was just filthy.
          Yes it was, he went around those two defensemen like they were orange traffic cones! And short handed to boot!
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
          X