Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

Originally posted by ibanezist00 View Post
    Anyone know where I can watch tonight's FSU V. RPI game? Willing to pay for a stream too. I'd investigate myself but I don't have access to an actual PC until around game time and don't feel like digging around on my smartphone. Thanks in advance
    In case it wasn't obvious...from the previous post:

"Both non-Gopher games this weekend will be streamed on Gophersports.com through Gopher All-Access."
    Go Gophers!

Comment

Yeah I've used Gopher all-access before, not too bad, just make sure you cancel after the games you want to watch are done and before the next billing cycle.
      Originally posted by CavalryNate
      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
        I'm personally pushing the btn2go website visit count in the millions just checking to find out if they're going to put them on the schedule. It will make the difference as to whether my next check will be out to the U of M for $35 or not.
        Your ship has come in Major...BTN2go.com is a go for the Colgate game...me like. The Sat. 7pm game isn't listed yet, but maybe they'll get around to it tomorrow.

Comment

The Gopher/Colgate game is up on btn2go (tomorrow's is not up yet...I assume they're waiting so that they can then include the correct opponent).
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            The Gopher/Colgate game is up on btn2go (tomorrow's is not up yet...I assume they're waiting so that they can then include the correct opponent).
            I just posted that two minutes ago...I like the way I said it better.

Comment

Friday game was always going to be on BTN2Go. It was on the original schedule that was released (can't seem to find that now). I checked and GPL had it on their schedule too, so I assume it wasn't just me that saw that. Getting the Saturday game on BTN and BTN2Go (especially on such short notice) is huge! Big props to the Big Ten for picking the game up!
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Thanks guys, sorry I didn't get a chance to dig, was really on the go today. By the way, the video isn't bad, but why no play-by-play or cranked up audio or anything? Is that normal, did they screw something up, or is something wrong on my end?
                Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezist00 View Post
                  Thanks guys, sorry I didn't get a chance to dig, was really on the go today. By the way, the video isn't bad, but why no play-by-play or cranked up audio or anything? Is that normal, did they screw something up, or is something wrong on my end?
                  I didn't have any sound until ~3:00 minutes to go in the period. At that point I heard something faintly (I think it was PBP), so I muted it in favor of WRPI.

Video is fairly nice. Good production, mediocre stream quality -- wish it was in the correct aspect ratio! It's the video board feed, similar to what Harvard does.
                  RPI Class of 2012
                  Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    In Lake Wobegon, perhaps.

All those 10,000 lakes look the same to me.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      All those 10,000 lakes look the same to me.
                      Well, Lake Wobegon isn't real, so...
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

• Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
                        I didn't have any sound until ~3:00 minutes to go in the period. At that point I heard something faintly (I think it was PBP), so I muted it in favor of WRPI.

Video is fairly nice. Good production, mediocre stream quality -- wish it was in the correct aspect ratio! It's the video board feed, similar to what Harvard does.
                        It doesn't get watched a lot, so I don't think they put a lot of effort into improving it. I do agree with your criticisms. I use it to watch the exhibition games before the season and usually for these games (as usually one or both of the Gopher games for this tourney aren't televised). They do overlay the Gophers radio PBP over the Gopher games for the feed.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                          It doesn't get watched a lot, so I don't think they put a lot of effort into improving it. I do agree with your criticisms. I use it to watch the exhibition games before the season and usually for these games (as usually one or both of the Gopher games for this tourney aren't televised). They do overlay the Gophers radio PBP over the Gopher games for the feed.
                          They should have asked Dom to plug in the Ferris broadcast. He's not shy about doing anything that will promote Ferris or college hockey.
                          This space for sale.

Comment

Looks like my Ambroz to the first line for this weekend prediction was correct. I think he'll fit in nice there with Fasching out. Also, interesting to see them move Ryan Reilly back to defense with Skjei out. He's paired with Bischoff. Wonder how many minutes he'll get back there tonight.

Comment

2-1 Gate after 2
                              COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Seen this show before.

Stick a fork in the Gophers.

They're done.

Comment

Working...
                                X