This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Things Denver XXXVII

I am not claiming to be on par with The Long Island Medium, but just this morning,
    (while seated on my white porcelain throne,)
    thought when i visited All Things Denver would comment on the fine job Lassonde had done with Sam.
    Didn't "see" it would be on his departure.

Good Luck and much success to Coach Lassonde.
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      Mike Chambers ‏@MikeChambers 3h
      DU assistant coach David Lassonde has resigned to pursue other opps Jim Montgomery says. Monty looks to hire someone w GT background....https://twitter.com/MikeChambers
      Hey, Scott Owens is available and was a goalie.
      sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierPioneer View Post
        Fair warning, Old Pio- rumors and speculation (though not necessarily acceptance or endorsement) ahead:

When he first came out to DU, I remember hearing that he was looking to add some credentials to his resume while he waited for Umile to retire, the UNH job is what he ultimately wants. Perhaps it was only a matter of time before he headed back east.
        That's inevitable. Let's just keep in mind that not all rumors and speculation are created equal.
        Last edited by Old Pio; 04-08-2014, 11:43 PM.
        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Nice to see our crack SID posted "Get to know your hockey player/swimmer/diver" since both seasons has been over for a couple of weeks.

New subject: We have exceeded 1000 posts and the season is over. Isn't it time for XXXVIII?
          Last edited by vizoroo; 04-09-2014, 02:43 PM.
          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
            Nice to see our crack SID posted "Get to know your hockey player/swimmer/diver" since both seasons has been over for a couple of weeks.

New subject: We have exceeded 1000 posts and the season is over. Isn't it time for XXXVIII?
            Viz, Too bad we can't post a "Get-A-Clue-As-To-When-Your-Sports-Seasons-Run" article so the crack staff could read it.

And as for your new subject, yep, it's about time for a springtime/summertime thread. I'll be glad to start a new one.
            sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Working...
            X