Minnesota State at Alabama-Huntsville 12/13 and 12/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    I'm not usually one to get angry like this, but show some class UAH. You're in a 2-1 game; play hard an don't get cheap because you're the worst team in college hockey. Win or lose, do it with class.
    No doubt it was embarrassing behavior, but class goes both ways and neither leitners revenge hit nor your insults show any.

Hope all the guys who were victims of those hits are ok. Be curious if there any additional repercussions.

Comment

Originally posted by fangers View Post
      No doubt it was embarrassing behavior, but class goes both ways and neither leitners revenge hit nor your insults show any.

Hope all the guys who were victims of those hits are ok. Be curious if there any additional repercussions.
      This was posted before Matty's hit, which was a stupid play and indicative of why he doesn't have a letter on his jersey. I was highly frustrated with those two plays by UAH, and then we decide to get in the crap. Embarassing.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Re: Minnesota State at Alabama-Huntsville 12/13 and 12/14

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
        This was posted before Matty's hit, which was a stupid play and indicative of why he doesn't have a letter on his jersey. I was highly frustrated with those two plays by UAH, and then we decide to get in the crap. Embarassing.
        I'm getting frustrated with his "Jutting-ness". This is two series in a row he's gotten into the middle of that kind of garbage. He's too talented of a player to put him and his team in the middle of those types of situations. Besides, nothing good comes out of it. Penalties happen. Scoring against happens. People get hurt. It's dumb. I now see why people scoffed when I mentioned him as a captain candidate.
        Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
          I'm getting frustrated with his "Jutting-ness". This is two series in a row he's gotten into the middle of that kind of garbage. He's too talented of a player to put him and his team in the middle of those types of situations. Besides, nothing good comes out of it. Penalties happen. Scoring against happens. People get hurt. It's dumb. I now see why people scoffed when I mentioned him as a captain candidate.
          Exactly. I knew he wasn't captain material. Just watching him play, he's effortless. Imagine if he had McInnis' work ethic..he's talented but doesn't use it to his full advantage. Makes me feel stupid for thinking he could possibly be a Hobey Top 10 guy..
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Hey, we generally haven't been in series-specific topics in years so we/I don't go looking for them.

GFM
            Geof F. Morris
            UAH BSE MAE 2002
            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
              Hey, we generally haven't been in series-specific topics in years so we/I don't go looking for them.

GFM
              Better late than never.
              My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                Better late than never.
                It's often l'esprit d'l'escalier with me.

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                X