Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota hosts Wisconsin: 11/29 & 11/30

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    Was that when RinkPig slipped and hit his head on the sidewalk in front of Mariucci, causing his brain damage?
    Nobody wants to answer because we try to keep religion and politics aside, but if you must know, it was the year God proved to the world that he/she loves Badgers and hates gophers.

I should probably pick up a bible or something a little more. In that light, God seems like a pretty sensible dude(ette).
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Wisconsin centerfold and "lay of the year"

Comment

Interrupting for a public service announcement:

Any Badger fans planning on attending be aware, "tailgating" means something entirely different in Minnesota.

That is all.
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

This is what happens when a BADger runs into a Gopher (thanks to Armadillo on GPL for finding this):

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18xi...f/original.gif
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            This is what happens when a BADger runs into a Gopher (thanks to Armadillo on GPL for finding this):

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18xi...f/original.gif
            What you don't know, and I do, is that what is off camera there isn't a gopher, but in fact a gopher fan putting ketchup on his bratwurst.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              What you don't know, and I do, is that what is off camera there isn't a gopher, but in fact a gopher fan putting ketchup on his bratwurst.
              Gophers are really bizarre.

Btw- for gophers not getting the double entendre, bratwurst is also a colloquialism for a kind of sandwich normal folks don't put ketchup on either.
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                Gophers are really bizarre.

Btw- for gophers not getting the double entendre, bratwurst is also a colloquialism for a kind of sandwich normal folks don't put ketchup on either.
                Actually, it's permissible to put ketchup on a bratwurst until you're seventeen.

Comment

Speaking of bratwurst, I found the Wisconsin bratwurst eating champions. (hiding their faces for security reasons)

Congrats, if you were Jan you could hang a banner.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                    Speaking of bratwurst, I found the Wisconsin bratwurst eating champions. (hiding their faces for security reasons)
                    You don't want people to ID one of them as your wife?
                    Originally posted by SJHovey
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                      You don't want people to ID one of them as your wife?
                      No.

They are hiding so the few Bucky fans don't follow them home...

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                        Time out from the Minnesota vs Wisconsin thing.

Ketchup on a bratwurst is delicious. If you don't think so, that's fine, but it does not smother the flavor of the brat. I've seen plenty of native Wisconsinites put ketchup on a hot dog. And even if none of them did, it would be an overly-pretentious attitude, and some of them (those that like a little ketchup on a sausage on bun) would be missing out because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
                          Actually, it's permissible to put ketchup on a bratwurst until you're seventeen.
                          This is even worse than what EODS said. At least I can hope he just doesn't like ketchup.

This attitude, on the other hand, is ridiculous.

Comment

Looks like we we've got a noob going rogue here...

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                              This is even worse than what EODS said. At least I can hope he just doesn't like ketchup.

This attitude, on the other hand, is ridiculous.
                              Sorry.

I'm with EODS on this one.

Ketchup on a brat ain't right.

And when a Minnesotan is telling you that, you got a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                                Time out from the Minnesota vs Wisconsin thing.
                                Time out?

TIME OUT!!??

Oh, DC...

I know that though you are talented and possess great spirit, in the grand scheme of things you are yet young in the ways of the Badger, and in turn, your exposure to the the insidious evil that pervades all gopherdom is still small in many ways.

But we must never call time out.

Even though it may come to pass that large tracts of the country may fall into the grip of the Gophers, and all the odious apparatus of the so called "State of Hockey", we shall not flag or fail, or indeed, "call time out."

We shall go on to the end.

We shall fight in Minneapolis, we shall fight on the river, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength and we shall defend our state, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the ice, we shall fight in the fields and in the arenas; we shall never call time out, we shall NEVER SURRENDER!
                                Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 11-27-2013, 11:49 AM.
                                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Working...
                                X