Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUMD @ UND - Tim Horton's and a Olive Garden?! I should move to Grand Forks now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUMD @ UND - Tim Horton's and a Olive Garden?! I should move to Grand Forks now..

Daloot Bulldogs against Sioux team ravaged by flu and whose big gun is 5'6" with his skates on?

Da Sioux.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      Yeah, are you guys finally getting a Chipotle, too?
      Duluth is! It's a travesty they haven't had one yet. Of course it occurs after I move away. But I'll settle for the one a half mile from my house.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Daloot Bulldogs against Sioux team ravaged by flu and whose big gun is 5'6" with his skates on?

Da Sioux.
        Speed kills. Just ask Michigan a few years ago.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Re: tUMD @ UND - Tim Horton's and a Olive Garden?! I should move to Grand Forks now..

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
          Y'all should come up to Anchorage. We're getting four KRISPY EFFIN' KREMES. How you like them apples?
          In California we have KRISPY KREME donughts everywhere, even at our grocery and convenience stores. Best to get the in-store donuts when they are being made and are still hot.

We have no Tim Horton's in California. I especially miss their maple bars.
          Last edited by SoCalSiouxFan; 11-15-2013, 02:00 PM.
          "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            Duluth is! It's a travesty they haven't had one yet. Of course it occurs after I move away. But I'll settle for the one a half mile from my house.
            Chipolte got those too. Wish I had a Red Pepper a half mile from my home!
            "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/eve.../group/Sports/

Could be an interesting series could get messy on and off the ice at the Ralph.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
                http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/eve.../group/Sports/

Could be an interesting series could get messy on and off the ice at the Ralph.
                Is there a penalty for intentional projectile vomiting?
                Last edited by burd; 11-15-2013, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Is there a penalty for intentional projectile vomiting?
                  It doesn't matter if it is intentional or not. You have to be in control of your spew at all times.
                  UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    Speed kills.

Are you saying the Hakapult is capable of reaching terminal velocity?
                    Originally posted by WiscTJK
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                    Originally posted by Timothy A
                    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

North Dakota Defeats Minnesota Duluth 4-2 | Parks' goal reviewed... And again... Was hoping for a third time but didn't get it :/ - sbn.to/1afk2My
                      The University of Minnesota Duluth

Tweet -> @Matt_Christians

http://umdbulldogcountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nice win for tDogs Saturday night. Gotta give some props to my former Sunday school pupil Adam Krause. Three goals on the weekend, good for you Adam. Yeah I am a Hermantown parent. He graduated from Hermantown with my oldest son, who is finishing up his BSCE this fall at tUMD. My yougest son is a baseball teammate of tFuture tDogs Jared Thomas and Neal Pionk and I expect big things out of both those Hermantown boys once they don the tUMD sweaters.

So, tUMD is splitting on the road in conf play...just gotta find a way to sweep at home in conf play vs. fake tHabitats and Western in December. GO DAWGS!!!
                        tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

Hakstol to Shepherd: You review that goal again or I am going to launch you to Canada, Yukon count on that.
                          UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

Working...
                          X