Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUMD @ UND - Tim Horton's and a Olive Garden?! I should move to Grand Forks now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tUMD @ UND - Tim Horton's and a Olive Garden?! I should move to Grand Forks now...

Oh and don't forget Tim Hortons!

UMD sweeps a weak UND team.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: tUMD @ UND - Tim Horton's and a Olive Garden?! I should move to Grand Forks now..

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Oh and don't forget Tim Hortons!

UMD sweeps a weak UND team.
    You already mentioned Tim Horton's in the title, stupid.

Other than that, spot on. I wouldn't be surprised if after being completely destroyed on Friday UND has a players only meeting where they decide to forfeit Saturday's game along with the rest of the games until Christmas so they have more time to focus on schoolwork. This is all on the condition that Hakstol be both fired and deported.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Re: tUMD @ UND - Tim Horton's and a Olive Garden?! I should move to Grand Forks now..

Deport Hak to Canada so he can hang out with all of the over-aged players he loves to recruit there. Frankly if UND gets sweep by this crappy daloot team at home they should just cancel the rest of this year's games and focus on lamnmower-throwing and shoeless snow-running events.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        You already mentioned Tim Horton's in the title, stupid.

Other than that, spot on. I wouldn't be surprised if after being completely destroyed on Friday UND has a players only meeting where they decide to forfeit Saturday's game along with the rest of the games until Christmas so they have more time to focus on schoolwork. This is all on the condition that Hakstol be both fired and deported.
        I meant to say Red Pepper

They should deport Hak first ... and then fire him. It's only right.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          I meant to say Red Pepper

They should deport Hak first ... and then fire him. It's only right.
          You failed at thread naming just like UND will fail at competing in this series.

I say UND be efficient and fire Hak out of a cannon as a means of deportation.
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I see sandbagging, Hak Firing and frostbite have already been covered.

I'll take underage drinking for $500, Alex.
            UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

I say UND be efficient and fire Hak out of a cannon as a means of deportation.
              Will they get that on TV or will I have to try and stream it on-line?

Comment

Originally posted by DropPass View Post
                I see sandbagging, Hak Firing and frostbite have already been covered.

I'll take underage drinking for $500, Alex.
                I know what's missing from this UND thread... obsessive goofer trolls. Whoops, spoke too late.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  Will they get that on TV or will I have to try and stream it on-line?
                  Haven't quite figured out how the Internet works and are worried it will all be a bit too complicated for your teensy Gopher brain to comprehend if it is on-line only, are we? Don't worry, I'm sure the more evolved mammals from both of the teams participating in this series will be willing to help you out if you ask for some assistance.

Send Hak with Rodman to North Korea.
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Haven't quite figured out how the Internet works and are worried it will all be a bit too complicated for your teensy Gopher brain to comprehend if it is on-line only, are we? Don't worry, I'm sure the more evolved mammals from both of the teams participating in this series will be willing to help you out if you ask for some assistance.

Send Hak with Rodman to North Korea.
                    Actually I know how to do it, I'm just too G-D cheap to get full high speed internet and I'd hate to watch such an event while it keeps buffering.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                      I know what's missing from this UND thread... obsessive goofer trolls.

Nah, they won't come here.

Everyone's always in their threads, not the other way around, don't ya know...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                        Nah, they won't come here.

Everyone's always in their threads, not the other way around, don't ya know...
                        Duh! Glad you see what we're talking about now, Gurt!
                        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

These are obviously two of the finest teams in the nation, as evidenced by their membership in The National. I look forward to a weekend of exciting, fast paced hockey with a lot of skill on display.
                          Originally posted by SJHovey
                          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                          Originally posted by Brenthoven
                          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

That's tNational to you.

I'd say split on this series. Given UMD's record at the Ralph...that is a great result. I wonder if it is because UND's size is a bad matchup for UMD's speed and transition game. UND always plays an aggressive forecheck that has given UMD fits.
                            tUMD Hockey

Comment

UMD will absolutely destroy UND and then celebrate by stealing all the Tim Horton's coffee/hot chocolate before knocking down the kiosk.

Hakstol will be blamed for the kiosk dismantlement and fired. Out of a cannon. Over the border.
                              Last edited by Dirty; 11-12-2013, 11:10 AM.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X