• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ibanezist00
    replied
    Re: RPI vs. Union (11/15 & 11/16)

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    I also have two graduate degrees from RPI so they did not do any better
    But I'm assuming that they were not English degrees.

Leave a comment:

• Wholin1
    replied

Important question. Does anyone else thing that SA bears a visual resemblance to a young Ronald Reagan?

Leave a comment:

• jmhusker
    replied

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Take one look at any post from me and see what is different. Specifically what is below my screen name. Everything will be understood.
    I think FD no longer believes in Seth Appert! Or something like that.

I'm just hope that you believe in good psychiatry because your posts seem to be on a downward spiral. I can't decide whether to start calling you Debby Downer or Chicken Little. Keep mixing the negatives with the non-logic and I may eventually settle on Chicken Spittle. Whatever the case, I have to wonder why it is that you follow this team. They are ranked 10th in the country and all you can do is b & m about them!

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied

Regardless of what happens this weekend, here is hoping that the final meeting of the two teams is in the NCAA finals.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied

Originally posted by jericho View Post
    Actually, it was fifth out of the rinks he visited IN THAT TRIP of 13 schols. So fifth best overall? Nice try. You would think the professors would teach reading comprehension over at Union.
    I also have two graduate degrees from RPI so they did not do any better

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    Actually you are right and wrong. Messa was recently picked as the 5th best overall rink by USCHO. http://www.uscho.com/2013/09/04/comm...hockey-arenas/
    Actually, it was fifth out of the rinks he visited IN THAT TRIP of 13 schols. So fifth best overall? Nice try. You would think the professors would teach reading comprehension over at Union.

Leave a comment:

• AspyDad
    replied

For RPI fans attending Messa tonight, I have retained legal counsel if any of you are harrassed by the security.

Leave a comment:

• Red Cloud
    replied

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
    Assuming "me" is FlagDUDE, could I get clarification as to who "the guy," "you," "them," and "he" refer to?
    He seems to be pitching a hissy fit. It doesn't matter much from there who or what he's referring to.

Leave a comment:

• JCrawford
    replied

Take one look at any post from me and see what is different. Specifically what is below my screen name. Everything will be understood.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
    Assuming "me" is FlagDUDE, could I get clarification as to who "the guy," "you," "them," and "he" refer to?

Leave a comment:

• Waite21
    replied

The guy wants to call you his rival, and can't beat them? He doesn't get belief from me.

Leave a comment:

• Red Cloud
    replied

Originally posted by Dutchfan View Post
    I knew the hate from FlagDORK would start festering up at some point this week, but all the Messa potshots from others are entertaining too. I know Flag woke up on the wrong side of his racecar bed this morning, and he's just cranky, but I expected a more creative effort from the rest of you.
    Please don't lump him in with us.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    I expect the red carpet to be rolled out for me tonight as I attend the game at my favortite salt...I mean arena in the ECAC. I just stopped drinking fluids because I know I will have to wait for an hour to get one of the two urinals at the game.
    Just mistake any of the folk in a Union jersey.

Leave a comment:

• AspyDad
    replied

I expect the red carpet to be rolled out for me tonight as I attend the game at my favortite salt...I mean arena in the ECAC. I just stopped drinking fluids because I know I will have to wait for an hour to get one of the two urinals at the game.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by Dutchfan View Post
    I knew the hate from FlagDORK would start festering up at some point this week, but all the Messa potshots from others are entertaining too. I know Flag woke up on the wrong side of his racecar bed this morning, and he's just cranky, but I expected a more creative effort from the rest of you.
    Why would we waste creativity on you?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X