• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrDemento
    replied
    Re: RPI vs. Union (11/15 & 11/16)

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
    Important question. Does anyone else thing that SA bears a visual resemblance to a young Ronald Reagan?
    Have you been on any medication? Not even close.

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    For RPI fans attending Messa tonight, I have retained legal counsel if any of you are harrassed by the security.
    Algonquin J. Calhoun???? or Jackie Chiles???

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Isn't 2/5 of the 7 Dwarfs equal to 2.8 dwarfs?
    I'm 8/10 Bashful.

Leave a comment:

• fishcore12
    replied

How is the Recovery Room holding a viewing party when the game isnt on TV? Don't tell me they are purchasing the Union webcast...better off listening to the boys from WRPI.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
    Ah, be gentle on the poor lad. Last week he gushed about a potential Ms FlagDudess. Now he is even more cranky than usual. If the obvious inference is correct, the more we refrain from commentary the sooner he'll settle down into his regular 2/5 of the Seven Dwarfs routine.

Grumpy and Dopey
    Isn't 2/5 of the 7 Dwarfs equal to 2.8 dwarfs?

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Why? You seem to like the view so much better from there. Why ruin a good thing?
    Because Turk was sounding like he'd jump after me.

Leave a comment:

• FreshFish
    replied

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    I'll come in off the ledge.
    Why? You seem to like the view so much better from there. Why ruin a good thing?

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Ah, be gentle on the poor lad. Last week he gushed about a potential Ms FlagDudess. Now he is even more cranky than usual. If the obvious inference is correct, the more we refrain from commentary the sooner he'll settle down into his regular 2/5 of the Seven Dwarfs routine.

Grumpy and Dopey
    We're still together, in case that was your inference.

Leave a comment:

• FreshFish
    replied

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    He seems to be pitching a hissy fit. It doesn't matter much from there who or what he's referring to.

Grumpy and Dopey

Leave a comment:

• Red Cloud
    replied

Just like with Freakout a number of years ago, I challenge the team to prove me wrong. If they can, I'll come in off the ledge.
    Yeah, and that was stupid too. I've never seen anyone with tunnelvision as screwed up as yours.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

I'm sticking with Sully's "Brown Rule". Until RPI can prove something to me, I'm skeptical. From what I can see, we cannot match up vs. Union, and we cannot do anything in the postseason. Just like with Freakout a number of years ago, I challenge the team to prove me wrong. If they can, I'll come in off the ledge.

Leave a comment:

• Red Cloud
    replied

It's simple. Want to call a team your rival? Beat them. Can't do that? We'll find someone who can. This is his third and final chance. If it works for Chan Gailey, it'll work for SA.
    Don't bite the nice man in the white jacket when he knocks on your door.

Leave a comment:

• turk181
    replied

It's simple. Want to call a team your rival? Beat them. Can't do that? We'll find someone who can. This is his third and final chance. If it works for Chan Gailey, it'll work for SA.
    Either come in off the ledge or jump. This is your 3rd and final chance.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
    I think FD no longer believes in Seth Appert! Or something like that.

I'm just hope that you believe in good psychiatry because your posts seem to be on a downward spiral. I can't decide whether to start calling you Debby Downer or Chicken Little. Keep mixing the negatives with the non-logic and I may eventually settle on Chicken Spittle. Whatever the case, I have to wonder why it is that you follow this team. They are ranked 10th in the country and all you can do is b & m about them!

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
    Important question. Does anyone else thing that SA bears a visual resemblance to a young Ronald Reagan?
    No.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X