RPI vs. Union (11/15 & 11/16)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI vs. Union (11/15 & 11/16)

Regardless of what happens this weekend, here is hoping that the final meeting of the two teams is in the NCAA finals.
    DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
    DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Take one look at any post from me and see what is different. Specifically what is below my screen name. Everything will be understood.
      I think FD no longer believes in Seth Appert! Or something like that.

I'm just hope that you believe in good psychiatry because your posts seem to be on a downward spiral. I can't decide whether to start calling you Debby Downer or Chicken Little. Keep mixing the negatives with the non-logic and I may eventually settle on Chicken Spittle. Whatever the case, I have to wonder why it is that you follow this team. They are ranked 10th in the country and all you can do is b & m about them!

Comment

Important question. Does anyone else thing that SA bears a visual resemblance to a young Ronald Reagan?

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
          I also have two graduate degrees from RPI so they did not do any better
          But I'm assuming that they were not English degrees.
          Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
            Important question. Does anyone else thing that SA bears a visual resemblance to a young Ronald Reagan?
            No.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
              I think FD no longer believes in Seth Appert! Or something like that.

I'm just hope that you believe in good psychiatry because your posts seem to be on a downward spiral. I can't decide whether to start calling you Debby Downer or Chicken Little. Keep mixing the negatives with the non-logic and I may eventually settle on Chicken Spittle. Whatever the case, I have to wonder why it is that you follow this team. They are ranked 10th in the country and all you can do is b & m about them!
              It's simple. Want to call a team your rival? Beat them. Can't do that? We'll find someone who can. This is his third and final chance. If it works for Chan Gailey, it'll work for SA.

Comment

It's simple. Want to call a team your rival? Beat them. Can't do that? We'll find someone who can. This is his third and final chance. If it works for Chan Gailey, it'll work for SA.
                Either come in off the ledge or jump. This is your 3rd and final chance.
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Don't bite the nice man in the white jacket when he knocks on your door.
                  Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I'm sticking with Sully's "Brown Rule". Until RPI can prove something to me, I'm skeptical. From what I can see, we cannot match up vs. Union, and we cannot do anything in the postseason. Just like with Freakout a number of years ago, I challenge the team to prove me wrong. If they can, I'll come in off the ledge.

Comment

Just like with Freakout a number of years ago, I challenge the team to prove me wrong. If they can, I'll come in off the ledge.
                      Yeah, and that was stupid too. I've never seen anyone with tunnelvision as screwed up as yours.
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                        He seems to be pitching a hissy fit. It doesn't matter much from there who or what he's referring to.
                        Ah, be gentle on the poor lad. Last week he gushed about a potential Ms FlagDudess. Now he is even more cranky than usual. If the obvious inference is correct, the more we refrain from commentary the sooner he'll settle down into his regular 2/5 of the Seven Dwarfs routine.

Grumpy and Dopey
                        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                          Ah, be gentle on the poor lad. Last week he gushed about a potential Ms FlagDudess. Now he is even more cranky than usual. If the obvious inference is correct, the more we refrain from commentary the sooner he'll settle down into his regular 2/5 of the Seven Dwarfs routine.

Grumpy and Dopey
                          We're still together, in case that was your inference.

Comment

I'll come in off the ledge.
                            Why? You seem to like the view so much better from there. Why ruin a good thing?
                            "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Why? You seem to like the view so much better from there. Why ruin a good thing?
                              Because Turk was sounding like he'd jump after me.

Comment

Grumpy and Dopey
                                Isn't 2/5 of the 7 Dwarfs equal to 2.8 dwarfs?
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X