Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

Remember.....

SEVEN!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      The feline version of doggy style?
      I think it has something to do with elephants.

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

mookie - are you going to the game tonight?

Comment

Tonight’s lines, defense pairings and starting goalie (a surprise here)

Connolly-Bonino-Chiasson
          Z.Cohen-Trivino-Saponari
          Glass-Megan-Pereira
          Gaudet-Popko-Gilroy

C.Cohen-Shattenkirk
          Warsofsky-Gryba
          Escobedo-Nicastro

Rollheiser
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Could that possibly mean he wants to give Millan a big game tomorrow night and see how he responds?
            time to write new history

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

Interesting, I was actually hoping to see us play Rolly just out of curiosity.

Comment

Yes, yes I am.

Comment

Gryba scored his first goal tonight. Wonderful.
                  Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

We will take the tie

Any road point this year in HE is huge.

And even better we pass UML in the standings for a day at least.
                    New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

So tba...

They reviewed colby's shot because he was skating around like he was in the flipping ice show, tight circles, hands over his head. Looking for someone to hug.

After play stopped the refs all looked at each other like, 'did we miss something?'

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        So tba...

They reviewed colby's shot because he was skating around like he was in the flipping ice show, tight circles, hands over his head. Looking for someone to hug.

After play stopped the refs all looked at each other like, 'did we miss something?'
                        So they didn't call it a goal on the ice. That makes sense.
                        Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                          We will take the tie

Any road point this year in HE is huge.

And even better we pass UML in the standings for a day at least.
                          HELL YES!

Charter Member of the Catamount Hockey Bandwagon! GO CATS GO!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                            Last week I asked simply for a win vs. Cornell; we got a tie. A point's a point, but apparently meekness only gets you so far. So this week I'd like to say:

I would like a massive blowout win over Vermont. Thank you.
                            Keep wishing!
                            Let's Go Cats! Rock the House! UVM '71.

Comment

Originally posted by adidasjerry View Post
                              Sweet. Posting is way more intense than I ever dreamed! Respect to all of you who can handle this. Quite addicting and I have only been on for a few hours. I got finals coming up so you will not be hearing much of me from now on, I just figured I would put in my two cents. Peace and love. Good luck esp to you jcarter. You are on the right side but you are really giving ALL UVM fans a bad name. Which I am sure I did not help much with either. You guys should really come check out Burlington. Really chill and laid back place filled with nice and down to earth people. It is like a smaller and more relaxed Cambridge.
                              jcarter sucks at paragraphs. Hey adidas jerry, are your finals over? How'd you do?
                              BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                              -
                              Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X