Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

Oh, and Parker said he was very pleased about practice this week, particularly today's. I guess he thought yesterday's (Tuesday's) practice was kind of lousy, but he blamed that on a poor practice set up, not on the players.
    Boston Hockey Blog

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

Originally posted by BU Hammer View Post
      Oh, and Parker said he was very pleased about practice this week, particularly today's. I guess he thought yesterday's (Tuesday's) practice was kind of lousy, but he blamed that on a poor practice set up, not on the players.
      Not a game. We talking about practice!
      It Happened!!!!

Comment

You like that, you're gonna love this.
        Boston Hockey Blog

Comment

Denouement

'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

That was fun. Off to go watch it again.
            It Happened!!!!

Comment

To keep things off topic Allen Iverson just re-signed with 76ers. "We ain't talkin about practice! Back in Philly fo real".

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Vermont sucks.

BC sucks.

jcarter really sucks.

We are suck.

Carry on.
                Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenCat View Post
                  To keep things off topic Allen Iverson just re-signed with 76ers. "We ain't talkin about practice! Back in Philly fo real".
                  He cried in his press conference. It was interesting. http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb...rson_sot2.nba/

Don't worry, we're never on topic in this thread.
                  Boston University 2009 Champs
                  Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                    on topic
                    What is this strange phrase you use?
                    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

I still don't know what a catamount is....
                      Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
                      when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
                      "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

Last week I asked simply for a win vs. Cornell; we got a tie. A point's a point, but apparently meekness only gets you so far. So this week I'd like to say:

I would like a massive blowout win over Vermont. Thank you.
                        Bugs Bunny - 96
                        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post
                          Have you heard of these new fangled things called "Google" or "Wikipedia"? Takes about 2 seconds.

I believe in the above they leave out the part about them being hunted to extinction because they loved to eat little yappy lap dogs for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post
                            The feline version of doggy style?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              The feline version of doggy style?
                              I hate to encourage this stuff but that made me laugh out loud!!!

Comment

A reminder to everyone that we'll be live blogging tonight's game. Link to blog in my sig.
                                Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                                X