Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
    Hey, I tried to start a fact-based discussion of the BC-bu game. Do Vermont fans have anything to add?
    Fact BC went 1-2 against UVM this season. Therefore, should UVM beat BU then the BC/BU game is a toss up, if however BU beats UVM, BC should just take the day off and send in the intramural squad.

How was that?
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
      Yes. I do. How about reading the thread title!
      What, we're not allowed in here?
      Fact BC went 1-2 against UVM this season. Therefore, should UVM beat BU then the BC/BU game is a toss up, if however BU beats UVM, BC should just take the day off and send in the intramural squad.

How was that?
      We won on aggregate though.
      ...send in the intramural squad.
      My intramural team got LIT UP last night, I don't think that's such a good idea.
      Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 12-02-2009, 10:00 AM.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
        What, we're not allowed in here?
        Not if you are going to ***** about other people trolling. If you want to complain about trolls then stop trolling. K Good.

Comment

Not if you are going to ***** about other people trolling. If you want to complain about trolls then stop trolling.
          I never b!tched about anyone trolling. You've made the men's forum about 10x more entertaining than it ever is when it's not Beanpot time.

I think you're an idiot, and a troll, but I never b!tched about it. If you actually took my advice and stopped posting back when I told you to in the other thread, I would probably have been pretty upset.
          K Good.
          Like, omg, ur totally right cuz ur awesome. kthx.
          Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 12-02-2009, 10:16 AM.

Comment

I never b!tched about anyone trolling. You've made the men's forum about 10x more entertaining than it ever is when it's not Beanpot time.
            In general, to everyone, don't complain about trolls if you are trolling.
            I think you're an idiot,
            Ouch, that hurt, that really hurt I could see a dick, jerk, bad speller...but idiot? really? OK, I will go now and stop posting.

Comment

There's a chance USCHO pays jcarter to post here for entertainment purposes.
              If that's true, what is Hokydad's purpose? To drive PC fans insane? We were halfway there to begin with...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                WE ARE FREE THANKS TO AIR FORCE HOCKEY!!!!1!!
                FYP
                I love BC people - without them, everyone would want to move to Boston. They keep the numbers down. - Bill Simmons

Boston University: 2009 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  If that's true, what is Hokydad's purpose? To drive PC fans insane? We were halfway there to begin with...
                  Like attracts like?
                  "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Ouch, that hurt, that really hurt I could see a dick, jerk, bad speller...but idiot? really? OK, I will go now and stop posting.
                    You're not a dick, you're just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post
                      you could also deal with a bunch of elephant walk references, but you're not. pick your poison.
                      This is Vermont we're talking about... if they beat the Middlebury D3 women's team they would throw a parade
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz7YGmE5SPI

That last one looks like it hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz7YGmE5SPI

That last one looks like it hurt.
                        ugh... bulgarian gasmask!!!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post
                          maybe this will spark a certain trolling bc fan to post his research/map showing how bc actually is in boston
                          your failure to grasp logic and your repeated ignorance to facts are just two of many reasons you failed to gain admittance to a top 100 law school.

assuming you are smarter than miss south carolina, and can actually read the map. then you are obviously aware that you are wrong. yet you contiune with behaviors that you know are wrong. this must be the same feeling you have when you look in the mirror and then still pop another doughnut in the morning.

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                          I did, but I have come to realize that yankeefat needs to be cut some slack. He is battling anorexia every day. And he is even more on edge this week as some of his idols have had their employment terminated or closely watched (Mark Mangino, Charlie Weis, and Ralph Friedgen).
                          maybe yankeefat is charlie weis

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AOLajw24INo&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AOLajw24INo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                          “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                            I did, but I have come to realize that yankeefat needs to be cut some slack. He is battling anorexia every day. And he is even more on edge this week as some of his idols have had their employment terminated or closely watched (Mark Mangino, Charlie Weis, and Ralph Friedgen).
                            I'm not battling anorexia, and it would have been funnier had you simply posted one of these videos and linked them to me (for future use, i really couldn't care less)

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7G7bNUkiwQA&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7G7bNUkiwQA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0AjGL2urES4&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0AjGL2urES4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                            Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
                            when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
                            "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

how's practice been going this week? Eric kill anyone?

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Somebody (not sure who but I don't think Gryba) slammed Santana into the boards and he left to visit the trainer for like 20 minutes. Ended up coming back and finishing practice, looks like he's just fine. Just got his bell rung a bit.

BU healthy heading into the weekend??? Looks like it...
                                Boston Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X