Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

this thread has absolutely nothing to do with hockey. good job jcarter... keep feeding the pigeons, and keep making as *** of yourself.

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    Dude try and follow along, in order for me to play guitar hero with my daughter that would necessitate two guitars and oh yeah a game. Ergo $90.

Yes I enjoy a round of Fight Night 4 or some other EASports Game on occasion. You are not very imaginative.
    this post comes at 2:34pm on a tuesday. so you're either unemployed, or you work somewhere that doesn't require a whole lot of effort... and you have a daughter, maybe you should concentrate on whatever someone has hired you to do, or go out looking for a job to support your daughter... you don't get paid to be a moron on these forums, no matter how much you or others may wish this to be true.

yes it is a free country and I am free to call him a troll.....regardless of whether you give your permission or not.
    yes, he is a troll. and he's just as annoying as you are. yet, you keep throwing him pigeon feed, which is why he won't go away. stop throwing the feed.
    Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
    when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
    "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      Don't mess with Scarlet.
      Yea.
      She'll whip you with some popcord.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

How did that work out for you least year. Maybe you could let York in on a secret, wins in oct,nov,and dec count exactly as much as wins in jan, feb and march. Sometimes more since the OOC games are largerly played in Oct, and when your OOC record sucks it's hard to make the tourney.
        I agree, this game: http://www.uscho.com/box/?date=20081...me=bu&gender=m definitely means as much as this game: http://www.uscho.com/box/?date=20090...me=bu&gender=m

Originally posted by Jon View Post
        I'm sorry, Hokydad has that covered.
        Another win from Jon.

Originally posted by adidasjerry View Post
        I have seen Boston University (national champions last year, **umm currently in last place in Hockey East) play a few games this year live and on T.V. And they are obviously not the same team they were last year. Should be a good game despite their poor record in league play and play in general. Although, I think Vermont(not champions LAST YEAR and losing their final games in the last two years to the national champions,** currently making the playoffs in Hockey East) wins this one closely. The name on the jersey for the terriers and the inconsistent play of UVM scares me a little bit. This makes for an exciting game.
        However, UVM shut down one of/the top offense in the nation on Monday
        Thanks for the reminder that this year is when we all thought it was. Now maybe BU will be who we thought they were...

I'm also glad you reminded us of that awesome Yale offense. I mean, if you didn't tell me that, I'd think they were a run of the mill ECAC team after seeing they were 5-3-2 with wins over Brown, HC, and SHU.

Lots going on in this thread. Who'd of thunk they saw the day when BC fans are trolling a BU thread for the team BU is playing? All that's left that we need are some Lowell fans. Strange days around here. My only conclusion is this:
        *****http://i200.***********.com/albums/aa37/fitch256/johnniecochran.jpg******
        time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

Are you seriously a 32-year-old gamer?!
          bill simmons is near 40
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
            *****http://i200.***********.com/albums/aa37/fitch256/johnniecochran.jpg******
            this might make jcarter's head explode.... but i still feel obligated to post this

****** src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:103454" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashVars="autoPlay=false&dist=www.southparkstudios.com&orig=" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000">
            Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
            when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
            "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
              Yea.
              She'll whip you with some popcord.
              Hey, those popcords don't tickle!

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                Who'd of thunk they saw the day when BC fans are trolling a BU thread for the team BU is playing?
                No chit.
                Let me be the first in 2009 to say... Sucks to BU.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

No chit.
                  Let me be the first in the 2009-2010 season to say... Sucks to BU.
                  FYP. I mean really, it's December. The first in 2009?

Comment

No chit.
                    Let me be the first in 2009 to say... Sucks to BU.
                    two-thou-sand-eight!
                    two-thou-sand-eight!
                    two-thou-sand-eight!

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      two-thou-sand-eight!
                      two-thou-sand-eight!
                      two-thou-sand-eight!

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

Then again... if it's a Vermont squirrel...

Comment

Then again... if it's a Vermont squirrel...
                          what would a stoned squirrel find?!?!

Comment

A bag of Oreos and glass of milk.

Comment

A bag of Oreos and glass of milk.
                              what would a hippy squirrel find?

Comment

Funyuns
                                Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                                X