Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

OK kids, I have to go work, I trust that when I return later this thread will be hilarious.
    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
    -
    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

jcarter, how many 32-year-olds do you know that play Guitar Hero?
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
        I trust that when I return later this thread will be hilarious.
        It is already pretty hilarious....

On the actual thread topic, I'm going to be optimistic and keep the mentality that BU has turned a corner with the last few games. I think they manage to eke out a win.
        "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Originally posted by adidasjerry View Post
          Sweet. Posting is way more intense than I ever dreamed! Respect to all of you who can handle this. Quite addicting and I have only been on for a few hours. I got finals coming up so you will not be hearing much of me from now on, I just figured I would put in my two cents. Peace and love. Good luck esp to you jcarter. You are on the right side but you are really giving ALL UVM fans a bad name. Which I am sure I did not help much with either. You guys should really come check out Burlington. Really chill and laid back place filled with nice and down to earth people. It is like a smaller and more relaxed Cambridge.
          Oh I tend to like to be the optimist and believe that other posters are aware that a single fan does not reflect on the entire slew of fans for any given team. Its not like I think UMLGoon and Patronick represent all UML fans, or that DickP and Tony the Tigress represent all BC fans. They are just the outspoken ones.
          Originally posted by Hokydad
          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            jcarter, how many 32-year-olds do you know that play Guitar Hero?
            I no a phew

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
              OK kids, I have to go work, I trust that when I return later this thread will be hilarious.
              Have fun at McD's and remember no stealing Big Mac's to take home for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                DickP ... Tony the Tigress
                alol
                I no a phew
                Really? I knew zero until today. Is it common where you are to see 32-year-olds playing Guitar Hero?

Comment

Throwing random spelling and grammatical errors into your posts on purpose does not detract from the fact that you do it by accident regularly.
                  Know but its phun two watch ewe get youreself in a tizzy aboot it

Comment

Have fun at McD's and remember no stealing Big Mac's to take home for dinner.
                    He's in college. Do you expect him to be fabricating computer chips or something?

Comment

aboot

Really though. Guitar Hero? At your age? Seriously?

Comment

alol

Really? I knew zero until today. Is it common where you are to see 32-year-olds playing Guitar Hero?
                        Not so much, but sometimes you need to take the road less traveled. Blending in is for sheep. You got to stand out a little.

Really you've never seen someone have a few alcoholic beverages and play some guitar hero? Wait can you drink at BC, or do you just have wine when you make communion?

Comment

Where's grantfan? 3 pages and he hasn't said anything stupid yet (he hasn't said anything at all but rest assured whatever he says is going to be monumentally stupid). He must be itching to get in and give jcarter a run for his money.
                          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Really though. Guitar Hero? At your age? Seriously?
                            My 3 year old likes to play along, obviously she can't push the buttons so I give her a guitar that's not on and then play behind her. That way she thinks she is doing and it makes her happy. Its kind of the same thing with you guys, I throw you a bone once in a while so you can make some wise arse comments so that you can feel good about yourselves.

Comment

He's in college. Do you expect him to be fabricating computer chips or something?
                              ??? I was wishing him well ??? Jeez, I'll just go back to being a dick all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                                Where's grantfan? 3 pages and he hasn't said anything stupid yet (he hasn't said anything at all but rest assured whatever he says is going to be monumentally stupid). He must be itching to get in and give jcarter a run for his money.
                                Got nothing interesting to talk about on the BC thread....not surprising.

Comment

Working...
                                X