Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
    Seeing as Yale is currently 24th in the Pairwise and barely a team under consideration, I don't see this one being a huge boon to you.

Maybe I'm not 'doing my homework' but for some reason I'm not impressed by 21 goals against Holy Cross, Brown and Sacred Heart. They played a real team, and hey, they got shutout... whoa.

I read as many threads as I can because I enjoy college hockey, but I particularly enjoy reading Vermont threads because of UVM posters' aforementioned illiteracy epidemic. Endlessly entertaining. I'm beginning to wonder if you're a new pseudonym for jcarter, trying to undo the damage done.
    ahahaha touche. Even Bill Simmons could not undo that damage. Let's say I am a "long" time listener first time caller.

Comment

Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Originally posted by adidasjerry View Post
      Not on some subjective judgment based on the name of the hockey program. You should really do your homework
      Most people on here have forgotten more about hockey in the last 30 seconds than you will ever know. Go back and find some statistics on the ECAC's winning % in the NCAAS over the past decade. Someone very smart that did their homework posted it. I'm unimpressed with Yale or any other ECAC team (with the 2003 Cornell team being the exception and honorable mention to STL in 2000, both did make the FF and had great squads). Air Force... nice club. But a chump nonetheless. Hey, at least they beat someone worth mentioning in the NCAAs last year though.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I was thinking the same thing!
        You guys/gals need to stop thinking soooo much. Wrong wrong wrong !! It took me a lot of time and hard work to get that neg rep red badge of courage, why the hell would I start yet another profile.
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
          Most people on here have forgotten more about hockey in the last 30 seconds than you will ever know. Go back and find some statistics on the ECAC's winning % in the NCAAS over the past decade. Someone very smart that did their homework posted it. I'm unimpressed with Yale or any other ECAC team (with the 2003 Cornell team being the exception and honorable mention to STL in 2000, both did make the FF and had great squads). Air Force... nice club. But a chump nonetheless. Hey, at least they beat someone worth mentioning in the NCAAs last year though.
          Go away Troll

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
            I never said that. Liar
            Oh sorry, you just act like it. My mistake. Tough to tell the difference. We're splitting hairs here, really.
            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

ahahaha touche. Even Bill Simmons could not undo that damage. Let's say I am a "long" time listener first time caller.
              Wow, neg rep and you only have 5 posts. Hmmmm, you are good.

Comment

Oh sorry, you just act like it. My mistake. Tough to tell the difference. We're splitting hairs here, really.
                Know, we are not splitting hairs, you made a false statment. Two actually now.

Comment

Air Force... nice club. But a chump nonetheless.
                  Why do you hate America?
                  BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                  -
                  Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

You guys/gals need to stop thinking soooo much.
                    Actually, you should try it sometime.
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Know, we are not splitting hairs, you made a false statment. Two actually now.
                      Now?

No?
                      BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                      -
                      Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Know, we are not splitting hairs, you made a false statment.
                        Throwing random spelling and grammatical errors into your posts on purpose does not detract from the fact that you do it by accident regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                          Now?

No?
                          I'm thinking (and hoping, for his sake) that he threw that one in there on purpose to try and make us think that every time he does it, it's on purpose.

Comment

They are all out of popcorn in the lobby already.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Sweet. Posting is way more intense than I ever dreamed! Respect to all of you who can handle this. Quite addicting and I have only been on for a few hours. I got finals coming up so you will not be hearing much of me from now on, I just figured I would put in my two cents. Peace and love. Good luck esp to you jcarter. You are on the right side but you are really giving ALL UVM fans a bad name. Which I am sure I did not help much with either. You guys should really come check out Burlington. Really chill and laid back place filled with nice and down to earth people. It is like a smaller and more relaxed Cambridge.

Comment

Sweet. Posting is way more intense than I ever dreamed! Respect to all of you who can handle this. Quite addicting and I have only been on for a few hours. I got finals coming up so you will not be hearing much of me from now on, I just figured I would put in my two cents. Peace and love. Good luck esp to you jcarter. You are on the right side but you are really giving ALL UVM fans a bad name. Which I am sure I did not help much with either. You guys should really come check out Burlington. Really chill and laid back place filled with nice and down to earth people. It is like a smaller and more relaxed Cambridge.
                                lolz at this whole post.

I love USCHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X