Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
    Yeah? Well your school's not even IN Boston!

(Too late? D@mn. )
    Well, YOU'RE not even a UNIVERSITY - you're just doo doo heads!
    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
    -
    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
      Well, YOU'RE not even a UNIVERSITY - you're just doo doo heads!
      Language!
      GO BU! がんばろうTERRIERS

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        So, has anyone thought to tell jcarter7669 about the multi-quote function yet? I have all these little lines of jcarter7669 with the 'you have this poster on ignore' all in a row.
        I'm going
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

to post

Comment

like this

Comment

just to aggravate

Comment

this tool

Comment

Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post

this post comes at 2:34pm on a tuesday. so you're either unemployed, or you work somewhere that doesn't require a whole lot of effort... .. you don't get paid to be a moron on these forums, no matter how much you or others may wish this to be true.
                  How do you know I don't get paid to be on the internet? Hey have you ever heard of this thing...it's called M-U-L-T-I-T-A-S-K-I-N-G, it's a pretty rare ability but I'm a lucky one I guess.

Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post
                  yes, he is a troll. and he's just as annoying as you are.
                  Nick did you see that? Blasphemy !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                    Nick did you see that? Blasphemy !!!
                    I did, but I have come to realize that yankeefat needs to be cut some slack. He is battling anorexia every day. And he is even more on edge this week as some of his idols have had their employment terminated or closely watched (Mark Mangino, Charlie Weis, and Ralph Friedgen).

If I find out you are pushing 4 bills, I will cut you some slack too.
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                      I did, but I have come to realize that yankeefat needs to be cut some slack. He is battling anorexia every day. And he is even more on edge this week as some of his idols have had their employment terminated or closely watched (Mark Mangino, Charlie Weis, and Ralph Friedgen).

If I find out you are pushing 4 bills, I will cut you some slack too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                        To bad to many non-BU/UVM fans have nothing better to do than pat themselves on the back over the same lame jokes over and over again. It would have been nice to actually talk about the game but maybe we should start a game thread.....oh yea darn....that would only happen in a adult forum, which this used to be before it got filled with a bunch of morons who have nothing better to do than bother other people to make their sad lives feel better.
                        Part of me agrees with you, the other part of me feels that would be unbelievably boring.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

To bad to many non-BU/UVM fans have nothing better to do...
                          Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ... *****http://eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/images/smilies/ohno.gif******
                          It would have been nice to actually talk about the game but maybe we should start a game thread.....oh yea darn....that would only happen in a adult forum, which this used to be before it got filled with a bunch of morons who have nothing better to do than bother other people to make their sad lives feel better.
                          FOR SHAME!
                          Originally posted by kdaddy View Post
                          Mostly because of the BC and UML fans being *****s... anything said that might slightly have an opinion aside from theirs gets the neg rep....
                          You know, BC and BU fans didn't typically get along like we have since you all started showing how hilariously inept you all are at life. Think about that.
                          The most interesting thing about BC this year is how well-balanced the attack is. I believe INCH pointed out that BC is in the top five nationally in scoring (despite not playing Brown, Sacred Heart and Holy Cross in consecutive games) but not one single player is in the top 50 national pointscorers.
                          That's got to be effing terrifying to face going into a game.
                          Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                          How do you know I don't get paid to be on the internet?
                          No, you don't get paid to post on USCHO.
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

There's a chance USCHO pays jcarter to post here for entertainment purposes.
                            -

Comment

Hey, I tried to start a fact-based discussion of the BC-bu game. Do Vermont fans have anything to add?
                              -

Comment

Hey, I tried to start a fact-based discussion of the BC-bu game. Do Vermont fans have anything to add?
                                Yes. I do. How about reading the thread title!

Comment

Working...
                                X