Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    what would a hippy squirrel find?
    A Phish CD
    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
      yes it is a free country and I am free to call him a troll.....regardless of whether you give your permission or not.
      WE ARE FREE THANKS TO AIR FORCE!!!!1!!
      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
        WE ARE FREE THANKS TO AIR FORCE!!!!1!!
        "You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

what would a hippy squirrel find?
          What do I look like... a freakin' encyclopedia?

After she found the mushrooms... a hoppy toad... in psychedelic colors.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            What do I look like... a freakin' encyclopedia?

After she found the mushrooms... a hoppy toad... in psychedelic colors.
            it's cool... you showed interest.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

it's cool... you showed interest.
              Jocks vs. Freaks... 1960's
              Jocks and Freaks... 1970's
              Hippie dresses were cool.
              The way it was in the good ol' days.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

To bad to many non-BU/UVM fans have nothing better to do than pat themselves on the back over the same lame jokes over and over again. It would have been nice to actually talk about the game but maybe we should start a game thread.....oh yea darn....that would only happen in a adult forum, which this used to be before it got filled with a bunch of morons who have nothing better to do than bother other people to make their sad lives feel better.
                New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

• Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                  that would only happen in a adult forum, which this used to be before it got filled with a bunch of morons who have nothing better to do than bother other people to make their sad lives feel better.
                  Yes, December 2nd 2008 was a dark day in this forum's history

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                    To bad to many non-BU/UVM fans have nothing better to do than pat themselves on the back over the same lame jokes over and over again. It would have been nice to actually talk about the game but maybe we should start a game thread.....oh yea darn....that would only happen in a adult forum, which this used to be before it got filled with a bunch of morons who have nothing better to do than bother other people to make their sad lives feel better.
                    Aww geez, and instead of starting some semblance of a hockey conversation you complain about how immature everyone else is. It is easy enough to ignore the stupidity and jump right into a hockey conversation. I think a lot of BU posters are becoming a bit indifferent because our team really has not showed us too much. Each week is about the same with only minimal and superficial improvement. Such as: well we tied but they played with a lot more heart.

I would hope getting the goalie rotation going again will get both goalies to improve. They have been decent and the defense has not helped too much but Millan's performance has dropped a bit from last year.

It is nice to see that we are scoring a bit more with all the shots we take.

Either way, this is a big weekend for the Terriers. I think they need to get at least 3 points to keep up the momentum of a 3 game unbeaten streak.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                      How come all the UVM fans on here have red chicklets under their names?

BU Hockey: Trap Game
                      Mostly because of the BC and UML fans being *****s... anything said that might slightly have an opinion aside from theirs gets the neg rep.... notice how many of them comment on threads that have nothing to do with their schools.

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                        BU fans, can we have a vote and officially turn this into the BC-BU gamethread, since we don't have one yet?
                        It's already 'on topic' for a BC BU thread anyway
                        Yeah? Well your school's not even IN Boston!

(Too late? D@mn. )
                        Bugs Bunny - 96
                        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by kdaddy View Post
                          Mostly because of the BC and UML fans being *****s... anything said that might slightly have an opinion aside from theirs gets the neg rep.... notice how many of them comment on threads that have nothing to do with their schools.
                          well speaking from experience i am always right so if your opinion differs from mine, it differs from the facts. who called the vermont defense being garbage three months before you all figured it out? this bad dude right here. i have lots of examples like this.

Comment

Okay, the recovery plan for this thread.

We're going to need to deploy 30,000 additional neg-reps to all red-chiclet bearing hippie terrorists, and we should be able to pull out the extra BC fans and get them back home to their thread by Friday.
                            Boston University 2009 Champs
                            Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                              Yeah? Well your school's not even IN Boston!

(Too late? D@mn. )
                              it's never too late to make any newton university references

maybe this will spark a certain trolling bc fan to post his research/map showing how bc actually is in boston

... because that has everything to do with a BU/UVM matchup...

as someone (bomber i think) said before, this is the ultimate trap game. this is also the ultimate trap thread. you aren't going to get any serious hockey talk since BU fans' minds, like the players probably (but hopefully not), are on the minds of a December 5th matchup with bc. i don't know what "serious" uvm fans expect from this thread, but this is the internet after all... you could also deal with a bunch of elephant walk references, but you're not. pick your poison.

on a serious note, even when bu is "right," uvm has given them fits, especially at agganis. add that to the trap game element, with your top rival the following night, while bu will be there, they won't "be there," and you can probably already chalk this one as a win for the cats.
                              Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
                              when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
                              "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

So let's get back to the topic at hand, Saturday's BC-BU game. If Jackie Pahka sticks to the rotation, that would pit Rollheiser against BC for, I believe, the first time in his career. I've never seen Rollheiser in person, oddly enough, and I'm glad it works out this way because Millan kicked BC's butt last year.

Muse will almost definitely play in both of BC's games this weekend (@ UMass, @ BU); with games against superstar opponents Harvard and Providence coming up, that'll probably be when Milner gets a game.

The most interesting thing about BC this year is how well-balanced the attack is. I believe INCH pointed out that BC is in the top five nationally in scoring (despite not playing Brown, Sacred Heart and Holy Cross in consecutive games) but not one single player is in the top 50 national pointscorers.

Really interesting.
                                BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                                -
                                Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X