Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    Really you've never seen someone have a few alcoholic beverages and play some guitar hero?
    Spending NINETY DOLLARS ON YOUR OWN GUITAR HERO stuff hardly qualifies as playing "some" guitar hero.

I have seen several college student friends of mine have a few beverages, or zero beverages, and play Guitar Hero. I'm just having a hard time picturing a 32-year-old playing Guitar Hero. And Fight Night: Round 4.

Are you seriously a 32-year-old gamer?!
    Wait can you drink at BC, or do you just have wine when you make communion?
    I don't drink. *****http://media.scout.com/media/forums/emoticons/noidea.gif******
    My 3 year old likes to play along, obviously she can't push the buttons so I give her a guitar that's not on and then play behind her. That way she thinks she is doing and it makes her happy.
    Is she a "Fight Night: Round 4" fan as well?
    Really you've never seen someone have a few alcoholic beverages and play some guitar hero? ... My 3 year old likes to play along, obviously she can't push the buttons so I give her a guitar that's not on and then play behind her. That way she thinks she is doing and it makes her happy.
    So, you get drunk in front of your 3-year-old daughter and play Guitar Hero?
    Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 12-01-2009, 01:37 PM. Reason: Merging posts
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 12/04

??? I was wishing him well ??? Jeez, I'll just go back to being a dick all the time.
      I'm sorry, Hokydad has that covered.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
        Spending NINETY DOLLARS ON YOUR OWN GUITAR HERO stuff hardly qualifies as playing "some" guitar hero.

I have seen several college student friends of mine have a few beverages, or zero beverages, and play Guitar Hero. I'm just having a hard time picturing a 32-year-old playing Guitar Hero. And Fight Night: Round 4.

Dude try and follow along, in order for me to play guitar hero with my daughter that would necessitate two guitars and oh yeah a game. Ergo $90.

Yes I enjoy a round of Fight Night 4 or some other EASports Game on occasion. You are not very imaginative.
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20
          Is she a "Fight Night: Round 4" fan as well?

So, you get drunk in front of your 3-year-old daughter and play Guitar Hero?

Nope, too violent.

Nope, you said you have never seen one, I was spelling out a scenario in which you may have.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
            I'm sorry, Hokydad has that covered.
            A little competition is always a good thing

Comment

Got nothing interesting to talk about on the BC thread....not surprising.
              We usually wait until February and March when our hockey team starts going for titles. You guys remind me of UNH fans (no coincidence their program also has zero titles). They are the Kings of October. Maybe you guys can be the Kings of December?
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Nope, you said you have never seen one, I was spelling out a scenario in which you may have.
                You are really, really not good at this lying thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                  We usually wait until February and March when our hockey team starts going for titles. You guys remind me of UNH fans (no coincidence their program also has zero titles). They are the Kings of October. Maybe you guys can be the Kings of December?
                  How did that work out for you least year. Maybe you could let York in on a secret, wins in oct,nov,and dec count exactly as much as wins in jan, feb and march. Sometimes more since the OOC games are largerly played in Oct, and when your OOC record sucks it's hard to make the tourney.

Comment

My 3 year old likes to play along, obviously she can't push the buttons so I give her a guitar that's not on and then play behind her. That way she thinks she is doing and it makes her happy. Its kind of the same thing with you guys, I throw you a bone once in a while so you can make some wise arse comments so that you can feel good about yourselves.
                    I get it, you act stupid to make us feel good about ourselves for not being as stupid as you are.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense. You're a self-esteem builder.
                    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                      You are really, really not good at this lying thing.
                      You are the most awesome poster on this board.

There how was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                        I get it, you act stupid to make us feel good about ourselves for not being as stupid as you appear to be.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense. You're a self-esteem builder.
                        FYP

Comment

A little competition is always a good thing
                          You would lose. For example, you can spell.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

*****http://globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/randy_tries_guitar_hero.jpg******

Comment

Re: Boston Unversity (defending national champions) host Vermont (defending..ummm?) 1

Thread Rules
                              Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                You would lose. For example, you can spell.
                                I think it's been established that this is incorrect.

Comment

Working...
                                X