X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seawolfpunk
    replied
    Re: Huntsville at Anchorage….. midnight matinee for the Chargers

Glad the boys got the win. But I agree with suze, if it wasn't for a couple pucks hitting the pipe and not going in, we could've lost that game. Need a killer instinct tonight

Leave a comment:

• Alaskana
    replied

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    Not what I expected to see, but they looked fine. They are not individual covers, but more like tarps that go over the tops of the seat backs, from the top of the balcony seats to the bottom row of seats.
    Well, Alaskans do love their tarps.

Oh, and way to go Seawolves!

Leave a comment:

• Suze
    replied

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
    How was the seat covers?
    Not what I expected to see, but they looked fine. They are not individual covers, but more like tarps that go over the tops of the seat backs, from the top of the balcony seats to the bottom row of seats.

Leave a comment:

• Suze
    replied

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
    By the way, that kid that sang the national anthem was very good for his age. I don't remember him ever singing the national anthem before, but he should definitely should be brought back!
    He was very good, and he didn't sound at all nervous. The anthem shouldn't be sung quite that slow, but kudos to him for a good job.

Leave a comment:

• Wolfman
    replied

How was the seat covers?

Leave a comment:

• AKSWF
    replied

By the way, that kid that sang the national anthem was very good for his age. I don't remember him ever singing the national anthem before, but he should definitely should be brought back!

Leave a comment:

• AKSWF
    replied

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    Gundy played well, made some great saves. UAA could have easily lost this game ... they better bring their A game tomorrow night. When will they ever get that killer instinct?
    True, at times I thought we looked too fancy. Weird statement eh? Very nice for Bailey to come back and assist on the game to seal the deal after whiffing on a pass which lead to UAH's goal. Bailey to me seems like a mix of Curtis Glencross and Jay Beagle, I would love to see him make it to the show. Looks like he could be a very effective 3rd liner who can score, but more importantly provide spark and be tenacious.

Leave a comment:

• Suze
    replied

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    WooWoo! Seawolves Win! Party Cannon time!
    Gundy played well, made some great saves. UAA could have easily lost this game ... they better bring their A game tomorrow night. When will they ever get that killer instinct?

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied

WooWoo! Seawolves Win! Party Cannon time!

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

Originally posted by UAHStatman View Post
    I wouldn't say doing the double is out of the question, because Minnesota State is doing it the first two weekends in January. I guess it depends if UAH agrees to do it if asked.
    All I know is that I brought it up with Corbs and got a loooooooooooook.

GFM

Leave a comment:

• Suze
    replied

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
    From woody, Gunderson in goal tonight for UAA, brad duwe is expected to make his debut tonight, and back to the 11 forwards 7 defenseman lineup.
    Good to see Duwe in the lineup, since he's from Alaska and this is parents weekend. Is Kamal the back up goalie tonight?

Leave a comment:

• UAHStatman
    replied

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
    I haven't heard if anyone has. I want us to play the double one year on back-to-back weekends and make a big trip out of it. That's unlikely, though. Our coach probably got mad for me voicing that idea out loud. But as Michael noted in that piece on the writeup, it's something that used to regularly with our trips up that way.

I rest certain in one thing: no matter how the weekend goes, Alabama is still going to be alphabetically #1 in the country.

GFM <— gonna get a good nap in before the game
    I wouldn't say doing the double is out of the question, because Minnesota State is doing it the first two weekends in January. I guess it depends if UAH agrees to do it if asked.

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Hockey
    replied

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
    Yeah, I would expect that a chunk of them are going to make the trip. I just don't know of any Huntsville people that are going.

GFM
    Looks like a lot of fans from Anchorage will be in Huntsville in Januaary, so get out the mason jars we will be thirsty.

Leave a comment:

• seawolfpunk
    replied

From woody, Gunderson in goal tonight for UAA, brad duwe is expected to make his debut tonight, and back to the 11 forwards 7 defenseman lineup.

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

Originally posted by fangers View Post
    There are quite a few players from BC and other western Canadian areas, so this might qualify as a "short" trip for them, might see some of them there.
    Yeah, I would expect that a chunk of them are going to make the trip. I just don't know of any Huntsville people that are going.

GFM

Leave a comment:

Working...
X