Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami @ St. Cloud State Nov. 8th-9th: Beginning of a Rivalry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miami @ St. Cloud State Nov. 8th-9th: Beginning of a Rivalry?

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    Says you. Maybe we'll go raise a banner. CHAMPS OF OCTOBER!!!
    now that's funny... We can call it the early season Hairy Buffalo championship.
    Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
    Eric's Twitter
    The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      No. We are obsessed with the Gophers. That is why they keep outposting us in our own threads.
      I am just trying to keep up with the Gopher fans. In all seriousness, this new league is awesome, but we will never get to see it due the crappy television contract. I actually watched UND vs. SCSU on NESN during the lockout. Something has to give. This would be a great game to watch on the tube tonight. I am not much for connecting my lap top to the TV.
      Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
      Eric's Twitter
      The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
        I am just trying to keep up with the Gopher fans. In all seriousness, this new league is awesome, but we will never get to see it due the crappy television contract. I actually watched UND vs. SCSU on NESN during the lockout. Something has to give. This would be a great game to watch on the tube tonight. I am not much for connecting my lap top to the TV.
        What do you consider "awesome"? I know it's early but....

SCSU at 5-0-1 is kinda "awesome".
        Miami at 5-2-1 is good.
        UND at 2-3-1 is not awesome.
        UMD at 4-3-1 isn't too impressive.
        UNO is an impressive 4-4.
        WMU 3-2-1 is meh.
        And the two CO school's records aren't even worth posting.

If you consider that awesome then I think you and I have different ideas of what that word means....
        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
          It would be great to have more games on TV, but I am happy with even being able to pay $8 a game to watch online. It takes less than 1 minute to plug an HDMI cable into my computer and TV. It is a great time to be alive.
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
            ...so tempted to take this out of context and add it to my sig line.
            scsuhockey.com
            CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
              What do you consider "awesome"? I know it's early but....

Miami at 5-2-1 is good.
              UND at 2-3-1 is not awesome.
              UMD at 4-3-1 isn't too impressive.
              UNO is an impressive 4-4.
              WMU 3-2-1 is meh.
              And the two CO school's records aren't even worth posting.

If you consider that awesome then I think you and I have different ideas of what that word means....
              Why wait until the season plays out when we can write the epitaph for the NCHC 8 games in? Brilliant.
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Why wait until the season plays out when we can write the epitaph for the NCHC 8 games in? Brilliant.
                What part of "I know it's early but...." didn't register with you?
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

No. We are obsessed with the Gophers. That is why they keep outposting us in our own threads.
                  Wonder what would happen if we went and trolled their thread during our bye week.

OBSESSION!

JAN BRADY!

But when they troll our thread it's because we're obsessed with them.
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

TBH Miami will either sweep, get swept or split. I know it's early, but I just can't see anything else happening

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                      TBH Miami will either sweep, get swept or split. I know it's early, but I just can't see anything else happening
                      We could tie

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                        We could tie
                        There are no ties in the BHHC! We use shootouts!

Comment

What's for dinner? Husky chow - Deep Fried Chickenhawk , Barbequed Chickenhawk , Roasted Chickenhawk, Glazed Chickenhawk , Stir Fried Chickenhawk, Baked Chickenhawk , Red Wine Dressed Chickenhawk, Grilled Chickenhawk and Chickenhawk on a stick all dipped in red sauce. Yum Yum Yum

I also want to point out that there are only 2 players from Ohio on this team. Based on the roster they should be renamed the Illini want to be or Ill Jr.
                          Last edited by hockeykrazy; 11-08-2013, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Huskies take 5 points. That is weird to type.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick-Puck View Post
                              There are no ties in the BHHC! We use shootouts!
                              I think both of our goalies are still yet to give up a shootout goal speaking of which.

Comment

2 hours 5 minutes till puck drop...

Time to set the HD DVR.
                                Last edited by hockeykrazy; 11-08-2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X