Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami @ St. Cloud State Nov. 8th-9th: Beginning of a Rivalry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miami @ St. Cloud State Nov. 8th-9th: Beginning of a Rivalry?

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
    It's possible that an earthquake will swallow the city of St. Cloud, but that seems just as unlikely.
    Funny, I remember UND fans saying there as no way SCSU could sweep them either.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Funny, I remember UND fans saying there as no way SCSU could sweep them either.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM
      http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

You sure are confident for a fan of a team going to on the road to play a team who destroyed yours in Toledo.
        It should be a good series, but you are delusional if you think SCSU can't get the sweep, especially in our own house.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

First time I have been to USCHO for a while and there's a lot of smack being talked in this thread. Having watched both teams play, I would be very surprised of anything other than a sweep.
          Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
          Eric's Twitter
          The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
            First time I have been to USCHO for a while and there's a lot of smack being talked in this thread.
            Is one Redhawk fan making about 4 posts a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              Who knew?

Comment

You sure are confident for a fan of a team going to on the road to play a team who destroyed yours in Toledo.
                It should be a good series, but you are delusional if you think SCSU can't get the sweep, especially in our own house.
                They are confident for good reason, they have a dynasty over there in Florida.

Keep up

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  I was talking about the SCSU fans. Don't you have a series with Notre Dame to be talking about?
                  Eric's Twitter

Comment

I was talking about the SCSU fans. Don't you have a series with Notre Dame to be talking about?
                    Don't you have a series with UNO to be talking about?

Comment

We're confident in this team, and with good reason.
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

We're confident in this team, and with good reason.
                        You should be, but it's also very early, no one wins a title in October, November and December.
                        Eric's Twitter

Comment

You should be, but it's also very early, no one wins a title in October, November and December.
                          Thank you Captain Obvious.
                          This confidence isn't just due to our start this year.
                          Find me one Husky fan crowning us champions.
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Thank you Captain Obvious.
                            This confidence isn't just due to our start this year.
                            Find me one Husky fan crowning us champions.
                            The Huskies are the CHAMPIONS!! All the other teams should just give up to save travel costs! UND fans just should be happy that SCSU let their team feel good about themselves for three periods last weekend! BWWWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Sorry, just a bit excited to see the game in person tonight.)

Seriously though, plenty to be happy about, plenty to be concerned about. I'd actually give Miami the edge on neutral ice right now. Barber and Czarnik are the real deal and could very well spoil my evening. Huskies need to get a decent power play running at some point or they're sunk.
                            scsuhockey.com
                            CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

No. We are obsessed with the Gophers. That is why they keep outposting us in our own threads.
                              Originally posted by SJHovey
                              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                              Originally posted by Brenthoven
                              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Says you. Maybe we'll go raise a banner. CHAMPS OF OCTOBER!!!
                                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Working...
                                X