Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami @ St. Cloud State Nov. 8th-9th: Beginning of a Rivalry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    **** off.
    Mmmhmm, because that was necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeykrazy View Post
      It's on the new SCSU Sports Network Charter HD 823 or standard definition 426 but I don't know how far out their coverage is.

The internet feed with a subscription fee is here...Game Central by Stretch Internet - I don't know what they charge, North Dakota's Newlion was $9.95 for 24 hours and $10.95 a month so pretty cheap for two games.
      http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/scsu.portal#

All the important surrounding towns get it, Sartell, Sauk Rapids, St. Joe etc. North Mpls probably has a lot of other things to worry about like installing bars on the windows.

All home games are free/minus your cable subscription and in high definition.
      I'm going to guess that Raleigh-Durham falls outside of the broadcasting area. Thank you for the info though. May go ahead and stream it if it's not that pricey.

Comment

Re: Miami @ St. Cloud State Nov. 8th-9th: Beginning of a Rivalry?

It's on the new SCSU Sports Network Charter HD 823 or standard definition 426 but I don't know how far out their coverage is.

The internet feed with a subscription fee is here...Game Central by Stretch Internet - I don't know what they charge, North Dakota's Newlion was $9.95 for 24 hours and $10.95 a month so pretty cheap for two games.
        http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/scsu.portal#

All the important surrounding towns get it, Sartell, Sauk Rapids, St. Joe etc. North Mpls probably has a lot of other things to worry about like installing bars on the windows.

All home games are free/minus your cable subscription and in high definition.
        Elk River, Buffalo, Monticello, St. micheal and Rogers I think all get Charter as well. I heard they were working on Comcast showing all our home games as well and then the twin cities metro would get them.
        I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
          I'm going to guess that Raleigh-Durham falls outside of the broadcasting area. Thank you for the info though. May go ahead and stream it if it's not that pricey.
          I couldn't find any Charter coverage maps but I am pretty sure it is across the state of Minnesota since there is a Mankato (MSU sports) channel but yes I doubt they extend to North Carolina.
          They must extend to parts of South Dakota because I see some Jackrabbit coverage once in awhile.

I just found this national coverage map(broadband cable modem) of Charter and it looks like Raleigh is included.
          Scroll down a little bit and zoom in...
          http://www.broadbandmap.gov/about-pr...ns/nationwide/

Looking at Minnesota it is mostly spotty and outside the metro.
          Last edited by hockeykrazy; 11-05-2013, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Looking at the coverage map again really zoomed it doesn't cover Raleigh or Durham. Just a big southwestern area between Raleigh and Fayetteville and the Siler City Muni Airport west of Raleigh.

Comment

Looking at the coverage map again really zoomed it doesn't cover Raleigh or Durham. Just a big southwestern area between Raleigh and Fayetteville and the Siler City Muni Airport west of Raleigh.
              You are researching availability for a guy who A. antagonizes our fanbase. B. called you crazy and incoherent.
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

You are researching availability for a guy who A. antagonizes our fanbase. B. called you crazy and incoherent.
                A. Who doesn't?

B. Better go tell the teacher someone is calling people names

Comment

You're telling someone to "**** off" for showing interest in your team and asking an honest question. Seems kind of pathetic. You strike me as either an angry young adult or an old, senile crotchety old man. I can't decide.

Thank you Hockeykrazy, you went above and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick-Puck View Post

B. Better go tell the teacher someone is calling people names
                    Or better yet, Carol or Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                      Or better yet, Carol or Mike.
                      As long as we tell the one who did not guide Marcia to the B1G because that was some crappy guidance.

Comment

For those of you who didn't know, Coach Motzko was an associate head coach at Miami from '91-'93 and after one year at Denver, went back and coached there from '94-'98.

Was listening to the coaches show and thought it was odd how much he knew about Miami University. He was describing the buildings on campus. Then he mentioned he coached there. I had never really looked into his history further back than his time in the USHL.
                        Originally posted by SJHovey
                        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                        Originally posted by Brenthoven
                        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

St. Cloud is the worst undefeated team in recent years. Miami sweeps

Comment

We usually get SCSU home games on Mediacom in Duluth.
                            SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                            UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                            Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                            Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                            UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                            UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Originally posted by munrpi View Post
                              St. Cloud is the worst undefeated team in recent years. Sweeps Miami
                              fyp
                              scsuhockey.com
                              CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                                St. Cloud is the worst undefeated team in recent years. Miami sweeps
                                You're doing it wrong. You have to tell SCSU fans that you're impressed with their team and that you think they're good to get them to REALLY whine.

Comment

Working...
                                X