Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami @ St. Cloud State Nov. 8th-9th: Beginning of a Rivalry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redskins take 5.

Break their legs.

Play The Chief song.

Comment

Re: Miami @ St. Cloud State Nov. 8th-9th: Beginning of a Rivalry?

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      It would be great to have more games on TV, but I am happy with even being able to pay $8 a game to watch online. It takes less than 1 minute to plug an HDMI cable into my computer and TV. It is a great time to be alive.
      I watched the Miami web cast (UND vs MU) at my Brother-in-laws house and it was brutal, horrible feed and it was free for him because he's a member of the UND Insider. I hope the SCSU broadcast is better.
      Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
      Eric's Twitter
      The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
        What do you consider "awesome"? I know it's early but....

SCSU at 5-0-1 is kinda "awesome".
        Miami at 5-2-1 is good.
        UND at 2-3-1 is not awesome.
        UMD at 4-3-1 isn't too impressive.
        UNO is an impressive 4-4.
        WMU 3-2-1 is meh.
        And the two CO school's records aren't even worth posting.

If you consider that awesome then I think you and I have different ideas of what that word means....
        Yeah, cause OSU, PSU and MSU are so great right? But they have name appeal right? Please... I would much rather watch UND play MU, WMU and SCSU than OSU and PSU. Look, none of us had a choice what happened with the new leagues, but we might as well have fun with it. Right? UND is going to play UMN, MSU and Wisc in the next couple of years.
        Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          You sure are confident for a fan of a team going to on the road to play a team who destroyed yours in Toledo.
          It should be a good series, but you are delusional if you think SCSU can't get the sweep, especially in our own house.
          I never said that at all. They could clearly sweep. Miami could clearly sweep. The teams could split. Does that help your clearly damaged psyche?
          http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Originally posted by hockeykrazy View Post
            What's for dinner? Husky chow - Deep Fried Chickenhawk , Barbequed Chickenhawk , Roasted Chickenhawk, Glazed Chickenhawk , Stir Fried Chickenhawk, Baked Chickenhawk , Red Wine Dressed Chickenhawk, Grilled Chickenhawk and Chickenhawk on a stick all dipped in red sauce. Yum Yum Yum

I also want to point out that there are only 2 players from Ohio on this team. Based on the roster they should be renamed the Illini want to be or Ill Jr.
            And, that's why we don't ever want Northwestern or Illinois to go D1...

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
              I watched the Miami web cast (UND vs MU) at my Brother-in-laws house and it was brutal, horrible feed and it was free for him because he's a member of the UND Insider. I hope the SCSU broadcast is better.
              Miami All-Access is garbage. But, it's all we got.

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
                I never said that at all. They could clearly sweep. Miami could clearly sweep. The teams could split. Does that help your clearly damaged psyche?
                The siege mentality in this thread is something else...

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                  SCSU feed is HD this year and it looks fantastic.
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
                    It was better than nothing... We appreciated it... Except the 6-2 score.
                    Eric's Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
                      Our zero radio coverage is a joke too

Comment

• Re: Miami @ St. Cloud State Nov. 8th-9th: Beginning of a Rivalry?

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                        Have to save every possible dollar for Sweater Vest, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          Thank you Captain Obvious.
                          This confidence isn't just due to our start this year.
                          Find me one Husky fan crowning us champions.
                          Huskey Domi Nation was talking about making plans to Pitsburgh this year (looking up airfare and the like) in the last thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                            Have to save every possible dollar for Sweater Vest, eh?
                            Can't football play buy games too? 0-8 might as well save us all $500 every other season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                              Says you. Maybe we'll go raise a banner. CHAMPS OF OCTOBER!!!
                              Wouldn't that double your banner count?

Comment

• Re: Miami @ St. Cloud State Nov. 8th-9th: Beginning of a Rivalry?

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                                Worst online radio broadcast they've had in a long time. Cutting out all game. #embarrassing

Comment

Working...
                                X