Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Bye - 11-1/11-2

Originally posted by Happy View Post
    I disagree. If we can lock up 4 years with UMD, we should lock up 5 years with BYE.
    I like the move with UMD but I disagree on locking up BYE. I can't remember the last time we picked up any points playing them, and it's not like they're a huge rival or anything. It's time we kiss them goodBYE!
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
      I like the move with UMD but I disagree on locking up BYE. I can't remember the last time we picked up any points playing them, and it's not like they're a huge rival or anything. It's time we kiss them goodBYE!
      All you have to do is get the NCAA to drop the limits on number of games a season, and bye bye BYE.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
        All you have to do is get the NCAA to drop the limits on number of games a season, and bye bye BYE.
        Why not? Anyone know why the current number? Why not expand by 2 or 4 games? With some conferences, to play each team 4 times doesn't leave a lot of leeway for OOC scheduling. Wish we could see loss of Bye weeks (other than break over holidays) and also conference play starting early with a couple weekends of OOC games added mid and late season.

Comment

Working...
        X