Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell, BU @ Mich. St, Michigan ... 10/25-26

Originally posted by FRICKER View Post
    How about Canisus beating Denver 4-1 in Denver!!!! Usually Upset Saturday doesn't happen this early in the season, usually just before Thanksgiving. How about RPI beating UNH 4-2 too???
    RPI is playing well this season and now they're 4-1. I don't consider that an upset.
    Lowell Forever
    Forever Lowell

Comment

i enjoyed this result, nice going UML

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        You should try to ask one of the ushers on the side if you can go up and take some pictures. That, and since I saw a Michigan Daily guy with a pass, totally ask them to see if you can get one for a little while. Seems fair.
        Thanks for the advice, I did speak with an usher and he was kind enough to allow me to stand at the glass the entire game. I got some good shots.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          No- UML played hard, as could be seen by the number of shots they had. And one can't blame puck luck- both sideds missed some great chances to put the puck in the net.

Michigan's problem is that they can't shoot the puck well. IMHO, we had the better open chances, but a lot of bad shooting.
          I totally agree, It could have easily been a much higher scoring game with all the great chances on both ends. It was a fun game to watch. Yost is a great place to see a game, the student section and band were very entertaining. Hopefully Lowell will visit again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
            I totally agree, It could have easily been a much higher scoring game with all the great chances on both ends. It was a fun game to watch. Yost is a great place to see a game, the student section and band were very entertaining. Hopefully Lowell will visit again soon.
            I'm sure you enjoyed this game as you should. Hellebucyk was outstanding.

FWIW, the only other time UML came into Yost was in 1999 and they got whacked 8-1 and 5-1 by a pretty potent U-M team. I'm sure we'll have another chance to play, maybe out in Boston- or in Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
              FWIW, the only other time UML came into Yost was in 1999 and they got whacked 8-1 and 5-1 by a pretty potent U-M team. I'm sure we'll have another chance to play, maybe out in Boston- or in Philly.
              Don't remind me, I was there for those 1999 games too. I believe UM and MSU will be visitng Lowell and BU next season.

Comment

Working...
              X