Round 1 of nWCHA Tech vs Northern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Round 1 of nWCHA Tech vs Northern

Well, trying to find a hotel/motel room in marquette for tonight was interesting to say the least... and then go on the ticket website and find the game is sold out.... Thanks a lot TV6 or is it NMU for deciding to not air the game 1 day before the game... Oh well, With lots of phone calls, friends, and persistence I was able to find a room and tickets to the game. Whether they claim to be televising or not next time, I will just have to plan to make the trip. It is a lot more fun in person anyway!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!! P.S. MTU, these home football and hockey games on the same day are murder on my liver...

Comment

Originally posted by Hatch_man View Post
      Well, trying to find a hotel/motel room in marquette for tonight was interesting to say the least... and then go on the ticket website and find the game is sold out.... Thanks a lot TV6 or is it NMU for deciding to not air the game 1 day before the game... Oh well, With lots of phone calls, friends, and persistence I was able to find a room and tickets to the game. Whether they claim to be televising or not next time, I will just have to plan to make the trip. It is a lot more fun in person anyway!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!! P.S. MTU, these home football and hockey games on the same day are murder on my liver...
      Tech still has a football team?
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

oh yes.. best thing they ever did was start the Library VIP section at Sherman... Food catered by the Library and as much as you can drink beer until they run out(usually between the end of the 1st quarter and halftime.) Surprisingly for a small D2 school, the tailgating in the parking lot is quite impressive. I guess any reason for us yoopers to go drinking is a good reason.

Comment

Looking forward to a great college hockey weekend!
          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

If I were in MQT, I would be tailgating right now

Let's do this, eh?

GO CATS! GO CATS! GO CATS GO!!!
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I am listening/watching on America One and the first period audio was good. Now, the announcing is a little low and hard to hear over the crowd.
              Go Cats!

Comment

Great game so far for NMU. Strong goaltending and puck handeling is playing a big part tonight for them.
                Go Cats!

Comment

Sounds like Copley is having to show up more than Dhalstrom right now... NMU getting the better scoring chances thus far?

Comment

Ok time to regroup and worry only about tonight's game.

Stay out of the box and don't even put yourself in the possibility of having a major called.

Play the game hard and play right and win.

Comment

I assume that Dhalstrom will get the nod again tonight for NMU?

Comment

Hey Tech... could you please "engineer" all of the static out of your broadcast audio? Thanks.
                        Go Cats!

Comment

NMU is really killing themselves with these penalties. Now a 5:00 minute penalty. Uggg...
                          Go Cats!

Comment

Originally posted by noremorse1 View Post
                            NMU is really killing themselves with these penalties. Now a 5:00 minute penalty. Uggg...
                            Unfortunately that seems to be a trend so far this season... When NMU gets down, they get frustrated and start taking penalties... Just seems like frustration that leads to the holding and hitting... Just forcing the issue...

Comment

Guess this will be decided in February. Until then, so long to STD U.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                                Unfortunately that seems to be a trend so far this season... When NMU gets down, they get frustrated and start taking penalties... Just seems like frustration that leads to the holding and hitting... Just forcing the issue...
                                You could say that for Tech last night.

All in all, a typical early season series. Both positives and negatives coming out of it. The key is to learn from the experience and move forward. On to Fairbanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X