Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notre Dame at Miami -- Insert Charlie Wiess hot seat quip here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Notre Dame at Miami -- Insert Charlie Wiess hot seat quip here.

So what's going on with that charlie weiss thing
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
      Who will start in net each night for the Irish?
      Mike Johnson is the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishHockeyFan View Post
        Mike Johnson is the plan.
        Both nights? He is a solid young goaltender, at one point they were rotating weren't they?
        Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
          Both nights? He is a solid young goaltender, at one point they were rotating weren't they?
          Coach Jackson was going with 2 because neither one pulled ahead. Even though some of us thought during the games that Johnson was the more solid netminder (he leads the nation in save % and GA), apparently during the week, neither one would stand out from the pack. Last Saturday was the clincher. Unless Johnson lays an egg, I'll be shocked if Phillips is in net either night.
          "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
            Even though some of us thought during the games that Johnson was the more solid netminder (he leads the nation in save % and GA),
            I didn't know he also goes by Chevy and plays for the Pioneers.

Comment

Look again: Johnson is 1.35 / 0.947, while Chevy is 1.62 / 0.946.

Hmm... I'm not sure where the source of the disagreement is, but it looks like USCHO is missing one of Johnson's games. ND has him at 8 games played, USCHO only has him at 7. USCHO may be missing his time in last Saturday's Bowling Green game.

http://www.und.com/sports/m-hockey/s.../teamcume.html
              Last edited by Craig P.; 12-03-2009, 11:48 PM.
              Northeastern Huskies Class of 1998 / BS Chemical Engineering
              Notre Dame Fighting Irish Class of 2011 / PhD Chemical Engineering

But then again, isn't holding forth on an extreme opinion from a position of complete ignorance what these boards are all about? -- from a BigSoccer post by kerrunch

Britney can't sing. At all. She sounds like a cross between a crackhead chipmunk that had more than a couple beers and a drowning cat. -- DHG on the MTV VMAs

Comment

Originally posted by Craig P. View Post
                Look again: Johnson is 1.35 / 0.947, while Chevy is 1.62 / 0.946.

Hmm... I'm not sure where the source of the disagreement is, but it looks like USCHO is missing one of Johnson's games. ND has him at 8 games played, USCHO only has him at 7.

http://www.und.com/sports/m-hockey/s.../teamcume.html
                gotcha. they also had a discrepency with some of our forwards points earlier too so its most likely a problem on uscho's end

after this weekend miami will have faced 7 of the top 9 goalies in the nation, and only have 2 losses for what its worth
                Last edited by mcfarljd; 12-03-2009, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Palmieri scratched tonight for being a goon

Comment

Working...
                  X