Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #2 Wisconsin heads to #7 BC (10/18) and #15 BU (10/19) HE/B1G challenge

Originally posted by IndianaBadger1995 View Post
    How about next time with our #1 goalie too!
    I could be the #1 goalie on that crap team and it would've been an improvement. Whoever voted for Wisconsin as the number 2 team in the country must have a severe drug problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      Wisconsin you are so completely useless, I knew I was a Gopher fan for a reason...
      Wow, I drove all the way to Milwaukee in 2007 and was so disappointed. But since then we have owned the Badgers. 2008 was so much better and when we torpedoed North Dakota in the semi, that was such a high and then the final against the Irish topped it off after they upset a very talented Michigan team after years of frustration since 2001.

Sox win tonight )) We're in the series !!!
      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
        and when we torpedoed North Dakota in the semi,
        the most perfect game I have ever seen BC play. 6-1 and UND scored with a minute left

Comment

Originally posted by NCAAfan500 View Post
          I could be the #1 goalie on that crap team and it would've been an improvement. Whoever voted for Wisconsin as the number 2 team in the country must have a severe drug problem.
          The idiot is YOU.

Comment

The idiot is YOU.
            This comeback would have been much better if he had actually used the word idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
              This comeback would have been much better if he had actually used the word idiot.
              Ha.

The jerk store called?
              Originally posted by reBlur
              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                Sorry I didn't feel the need to say someone has a severe drug problem?

Comment

Sorry I didn't feel the need to say someone has a severe drug problem?
                  But you felt the need to post?

Comment

Working...
                  X