X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mnstate0fhockey
    replied
    Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
    Remember when BC would smoke Wisconsin or Minnesota or North Dakota and we could make fun of the WCHA? Those were the days.... Thanks Terry!
    I remember when we made your team look rather foolish at Mariucci last season.

Leave a comment:

• Carmine Scarpaglia
    replied
    Re: #2 Wisconsin heads to #7 BC (10/18) and #15 BU (10/19) HE/B1G challenge

Remember when BC would smoke Wisconsin or Minnesota or North Dakota and we could make fun of the WCHA? Those were the days.... Thanks Terry!

Leave a comment:

• WiscDC
    replied

That was impressively terrible from Wisconsin's perspective.

Leave a comment:

• Eaglefan06
    replied

Originally posted by Innova View Post
    I predict the Badgers will get two wins, and take over the #1 spot in the country after this weekend.

BC/BU fans....tell me why I am wrong
    Almost had that one.

Leave a comment:

• Innova
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    As a BC fan, sorry, I can't. The Eagles are skating like 30 freshmen, most of them have the flu and the ones that don't have no sticks. Not to mention... someone stole all the goalie equipment. If you guys don't give BC a thorough beat down then you should be ashamed.

Lose at BU?? hahahahahahaha... ain't happening.

Congrats on your #1 ranking. See ya in April.
    Sandbagger!

Leave a comment:

• Terrance
    replied

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    um, bu also has a game tomorrow night...won't both teams be tired saturday?

BC is a top tier team that plays a fast paced game. That is literally their game plan. They tire teams out. That was my point.

Leave a comment:

• sweatpants
    replied

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    In the case of a tie, we'll have joeyv and CHRIS!!!!!!!!!! in a cage match to discuss which team's recruits are better.

I think we all know who will win this.
    Wow! You really brought some nastolgic uscho debates.(13 years?) Does CHRIS!!!! still post on here? I know he got banned, then changed his name to oldsalty and then stopped lingering in UW threads when Eaves was hired. He could have had a lot of UW material to work with the last couple years. I miss all the joeyv-Hammy(UMn guy) arguments as well.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
    If Wisconsin manages to pull out a win at Conte on Friday, they are going to be tired facing a physical BU team on Saturday.
    um, bu also has a game tomorrow night...won't both teams be tired saturday?

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

I predict the Badgers will get two wins, and take over the #1 spot in the country after this weekend.

As a BC fan, sorry, I can't. The Eagles are skating like 30 freshmen, most of them have the flu and the ones that don't have no sticks. Not to mention... someone stole all the goalie equipment. If you guys don't give BC a thorough beat down then you should be ashamed.

Lose at BU?? hahahahahahaha... ain't happening.

Congrats on your #1 ranking. See ya in April.

Leave a comment:

• Terrance
    replied

If Wisconsin manages to pull out a win at Conte on Friday, they are going to be tired facing a physical BU team on Saturday. BC rarely loses big matchups during the regular season recently though. On paper Wisconsin probably wins both. I would think their game plan should be to slow BC down, try not to take penalties (pretty much impossible for a mid-western team in a Hockey East arena), and look for transition offense. Then just play solid D vs BU and wait for them to turn the puck over on defense (which they will). If Wisconsin tries to play too physical with BC or tries to do too much vs BU they might have a bad weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Innova
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Agganis
    replied

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    They aren't the only teams in the league...
    There has been nothing that indicates the schools that are unable to schedule games with the opposing conference on their own will be slotted into matchups in the future. No matter how well MC plays this year I doubt Minnesota comes to Lawler next year.

Leave a comment:

• jcarter7669
    replied

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    Perhaps... But with the number of OOC opportunities I don't think it would be an issue anyway. At least not for the BU's, BC's and Wisco's
    They aren't the only teams in the league...

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied
    Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Agreed, but being part of a challenge means we will consistently have each other (BTHC vs. HE) on the non-con schedule - which is a positive.
    Perhaps... But with the number of OOC opportunities I don't think it would be an issue anyway. At least not for the BU's, BC's and Wisco's

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    Being part of a "challenge" makes these games no more interesting.

Agreed, but being part of a challenge means we will consistently have each other (BTHC vs. HE) on the non-con schedule - which is a positive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X