• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burd
    replied
    Re: 2013-14 North Dakota Season thread

Originally posted by lord k View Post
    I have been waiting for years for them to go back to the green helmets and pants.

Goal scoring is going to be an issue especially early. The biggest challenge is going to be the schedule. The conference is very balanced from top to bottom. There are no more 12 games a season against Tech, Alaska and Mankato.
    I think one question will be who show a real hunger to score. The kind who will fight through guys to score garbage goals.

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Originally posted by lord k View Post
    I have been waiting for years for them to go back to the green helmets and pants.
    Yessir!

Leave a comment:

• lord k
    replied

Goal scoring is going to be an issue especially early. The biggest challenge is going to be the schedule. The conference is very balanced from top to bottom. There are no more 12 games a season against Tech, Alaska and Mankato.

Leave a comment:

• Siouxfaninseattle
    replied

I wasn't able to watch the Sunday game live, so I watched some of it last night. All in all, they looked OK. Power play was not good, but that is to be expected with so many new faces and very little practice time. It's going to be a roller coaster year - 43% of last year's scoring gone and 8 freshman and 5 sophmores. Yikes.

Leave a comment:

• MavHockey14
    replied

Check mark. Count me as one who loves the green buckets and breezers as well.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    started a topic 2013-14 North Dakota Season thread

2013-14 North Dakota Season thread

The season is now officially here with a 3-0 win over Manitoba, and a 2-0 win in the practice shootout. I like the new home look with the new green helmets and breezers.
Working...
X