Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013-14 North Dakota Season thread

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
    Nice win, should be a great FF irregardless of Sundays results. Who would you guys rather see?
    SCSU took it to us this year. I'm guessing it will be Minnesota though. I favored them slightly before SCSU's late night, OT affair.
    University of North Dakota

National Championships: 8
    Frozen Fours: 22
    Conference Titles: 17
    14 consecutive NCAA tournament appearances

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Amazing. This is 100% how I feel about SiouxSports. A once fun website to post on became a cesspool because of entitled arseholes believing the team owed them something beyond putting in effort.
      Who do they think they are? Gopher fans?
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

New highlight, Hennessy channeling Harry Doyle from Major League in talking about the game and Ferris State @ 3:05: http://www.undsports.com/mediaPortal...b_oem_id=13500

"A very game and very good Ferris State team goes down to defeat tonight here in....where the hell are we? Cincinnati, Ohio." LOL.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Congrats on exciting win. I met many No Dak fans at Tampa and what nice if crazed hockey fans. We even hosted and hoisted a few at the Union pregame. Not sure if that will be happening in Philly!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            Amazing. This is 100% how I feel about SiouxSports. A once fun website to post on became a cesspool because of entitled arseholes believing the team owed them something beyond putting in effort.
            Rube cred to Dirty...
            Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
            Eric's Twitter
            The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Congrats ND. Your goalie was stellar and you are a fun team to watch. Good luck in Philly. Hopefully we'll get the chance to have a rematch next year.

Comment

Good luck boys. I've always respected the program. UW made mistakes, you capitalized.
                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

You guys again!? Congrats on another great run to the FF.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                    You guys again!? Congrats on another great run to the FF.
                    You guys are going to be shocked when you see us. This is not a good team. I'm still wondering what exactly happened. I kind of figured we outkicked our coverage when we captured home ice for the NCHC first round playoffs. What we are doing in the Frozen Four is still a bit of a mystery to me.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      You guys are going to be shocked when you see us. This is not a good team. I'm still wondering what exactly happened. I kind of figured we outkicked our coverage when we captured home ice for the NCHC first round playoffs. What we are doing in the Frozen Four is still a bit of a mystery to me.
                      A mystery that I don't need answers to, and one I'm going to enjoy.
                      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Just coming in here to thank your fans for all of their support for Union this weekend. I had the pleasure of meeting a bunch of North Dakota fans in Philadelphia and you guys couldn't have been nicer. I'll definitely be pulling for you guys from now on!

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchfan View Post
                          Just coming in here to thank your fans for all of their support for Union this weekend. I had the pleasure of meeting a bunch of North Dakota fans in Philadelphia and you guys couldn't have been nicer. I'll definitely be pulling for you guys from now on!
                          And congrats to you guys. As a college hockey fan I always enjoy seeing a new program gain some success.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchfan View Post
                            Your boys are the real deal. Well deserved title. Congrats.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Now that waiting game to see if anyone jumps.. If they all hang around, this team could be a force. Only ones I'm worried about are Schmaltz and Grimaldi. Perhaps a super surprise like Parks going early.

Comment

Originally posted by PhatKroger10 View Post
                                Now that waiting game to see if anyone jumps.. If they all hang around, this team could be a force. Only ones I'm worried about are Schmaltz and Grimaldi. Perhaps a super surprise like Parks going early.
                                I don't think anyone leaves especially Schamltz. Got to think he wants to play with his bro for at least 1 year.
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X