2013-14 North Dakota Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013-14 North Dakota Season thread

Hi everyone! Glad to see UND slip into the tourney this year. Felt very strange to cheer for Bucky last weekend!
    sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Malone View Post
      I'd donate half of my salary to blow the doors off some guy in a gopher jersey, still get half a chub every time I hear Kevin Wehrs name!
      Instead you punch holes in the walls of our arenas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
        Instead you punch holes in the walls of our arenas?
        Nobody is going to notice a hole in the wall at your arena.
        I'm all about big clappers and clean livin'! Work and church!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Malone View Post
          Nobody is going to notice a hole in the wall at your arena.
          Good one?

Comment

Thank you Wisconsin.....for the second week in a row!

Comment

• Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
              Thank you Wisconsin.....for the second week in a row!
              I couldn't say it better myself. Sioux deserve some credit tonight though.
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

It would be rather amazing to see what this rag-tag group of players could do if they put in a full 60. We've seen what they can do with 40.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                  I couldn't say it better myself. Sioux deserve some credit tonight though.
                  The Sioux absolutely deserve credit, they played very well last night. I just find it ironic that Wisconsin signed our ticket to the NCAAs with their win over Ohio State, and we then eliminated Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                    It would be rather amazing to see what this rag-tag group of players could do if they put in a full 60. We've seen what they can do with 40.
                    I also would love to see them put an entire 60 together and maybe loosen their grips on the twigs, last night we were one Jordan Schmaltz give away from the season ending. Seemed like they were using a bouncy ball for a puck most of the game.
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                      The Sioux absolutely deserve credit, they played very well last night. I just find it ironic that Wisconsin signed our ticket to the NCAAs with their win over Ohio State, and we then eliminated Wisconsin.
                      It was absolutely ironic and totally awesome.
                      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Zane Gothberg is the man. That is all.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Great game, guys.
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Two games, two Hobey finalist goalies beaten. If we can beat Wilcox, is that the Hobey hat trick?
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

I thought Ferris State out play UND most of the game.

Comment

Nodak had to go through two Hobey Baker nominated goalies to win this... wow, way to go boys!

Comment

Working...
                                X