2013-14 North Dakota Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Because, for some reason, most UND fans would rather argue with dipsh^t, the sky is falling so fire Hakstol morons on SiouxSports than post here.
    I can't handle the "fire hakstol" tards, they run on a steady diet of attending one series a year and paint chips.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Re: 2013-14 North Dakota Season thread

You guys would have to back up and forfeit a month or two, then lose out the rest of the way for Hak to even be in the running with Blasi. Miami lapped Sue a few times before Christmas.

Hakstol, terrible excuse for a human being that he is, will probably still get you guys in the tournament. Fire him? Who in their right mind could you get to take the job? I just figured that Hak-a-pult jazz was all for charity...

I know I had my checkbook ready.
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
        You guys would have to back up and forfeit a month or two, then lose out the rest of the way for Hak to even be in the running with Blasi. Miami lapped Sue a few times before Christmas.

Hakstol, terrible excuse for a human being that he is, will probably still get you guys in the tournament. Fire him? Who in their right mind could you get to take the job? I just figured that Hak-a-pult jazz was all for charity...

I know I had my checkbook ready.
        In a post game interview today Phil Kessel guaranteed he wouldn't be the player he is today if he had played college hockey for UW.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
          In a post game interview today Phil Kessel guaranteed he wouldn't be the player he is today if he had played college hockey for UW.
          Yeah, sad that we'll never know how really great he might have been, huh?
          Originally posted by WiscTJK
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
          Originally posted by Timothy A
          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
            Yeah, sad that we'll never know how really great he might have been, huh?
            Yeah, he might have been allowed to shoot once a game under Eaves.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
              Nailed it. I can't believe after a 9-2 (11-2 unofficially) drubbing there's only 2 comments in this thread and one of them is from a fan of a rat wearing a popcorn box.
              Or better yet, UND is 12-2-1 in the last 15 games and people think Hak should be fired and that UND is having a bad season. It makes no sense what-so-ever...

Just for the record, coach was pretty funny after the game on Saturday... Couple of quotes from him.Oshie's Play Inspires former Team
              Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
              Eric's Twitter
              The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                Or better yet, UND is 12-2-1 in the last 15 games and people think Hak should be fired and that UND is having a bad season. It makes no sense what-so-ever...

Just for the record, coach was pretty funny after the game on Saturday... Couple of quotes from him.Oshie's Play Inspires former Team
                Stop pimping your stories under the guise of Hak being funny!
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  Stop pimping your stories under the guise of Hak being funny!
                  Hak is funny... Or guess, there's times that he is...
                  Last edited by Goon; 02-17-2014, 11:44 AM.
                  Eric's Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                    This thread has been really lame so far and I blame Rocco for bringing Jesus into the fraternal locker room order of poor drunken decisions.
                    Jesus still loves you.
                    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Lets see, UND is tied with SCSU for first place and has a 15-3-2 run since a players only meeting. Hopefully, they bring home the Penrose this weekend.
                      Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                        Lets see, UND is tied with SCSU for first place and has a 15-3-2 run since a players only meeting. Hopefully, they bring home the Penrose this weekend.
                        I was at the St. Lawrence series. After the Friday game I didn't see them doing anything this year. The rest of the year has been a very pleasant surprise.
                        Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Considering where they were at the Christmas break, to come within a win of the regular season title says quite a bit about this team. Hopefully they can use this disappointment to springboard onto greater things in the playoffs.
                          Life's A Journey, Not A Destination......
                          Steven Tyler

Comment

Was surprised UND lost at home to WMU with so much on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeynut92 View Post
                              Was surprised UND lost at home to WMU with so much on the line.
                              More on the line than on the ice. In early December, an NCAA berth seemed unlikely. You have to count your blessings sometimes.

Comment

WMU played pretty solid, and UND didn't cash in on its chances. The Penrose would have been nice but now it's time to go back to work. Time to put CC away and lock up that tournament birth.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X