Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013-14 North Dakota Season thread

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    The last time someone got this bent out of shape it Bruce Ciskie last night when he doubt complained about the refs screwing UMD.
    Quoted this because you made grammatical errors like I do!
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Not sure what's funnier: the tweet itself or UND fans getting all bitter about it.
      I don't know why fans took so much attention to the sweep part of the tweet as opposed to him referring to the Ralph as "Home of the Mavssssssss"

I mean, that's where my attention and laughing went.

Comment

Some weekend reactions and a quick recap of a trip to 'The Ralph'

Comment

An Ode to Bygone Days by Wisko McBadgerton

Oh, What has happened Sue?

Not at all the girl we once knew...

Somebody get Hak to pick up your skirt,

'least get the no-names out of of the dirt,

because there's always a chance,

we could meet at the dance,

Where Bucky would stick it up your wazoo.

Originally posted by WiscTJK
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
          Originally posted by Timothy A
          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
            An Ode to Bygone Days by Wisko McBadgerton

Oh, What has happened Sue?

Not at all the girl we once knew...

Somebody get Hak to pick up your skirt,

'least get the no-names out of of the dirt,

because there's always a chance,

we could meet at the dance,

Where Bucky would stick it up your wazoo.

Dang, Wisko, did you blow the dust off your Elizabeth Barrett Browning volume to put that together? We're flattered. One thing, though.

If Bucky ever does plan to stick it up Sue's wazoo, let her know first. If what everyone says about Bucky is true, she wouldn't even know he'd done it unless she's told.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              Dang, Wisko, did you blow the dust off your Elizabeth Barrett Browning volume to put that together? We're flattered. One thing, though.

If Bucky ever does plan to stick it up Sue's wazoo, let her know first. If what everyone says about Bucky is true, she wouldn't even know he'd done it unless she's told.
              Thanks burd. As an art critic you are a successful hockey commentator.

See what I was hoping for was that you would rely on your experience to tell me if you feel the discordian rhyming scheme in this tome accurately recalls being raped by a sweaty Badger?

Take your time, I imagine thinking of these things can be a little uncomfortable for you.
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
                I don't know why fans took so much attention to the sweep part of the tweet as opposed to him referring to the Ralph as "Home of the Mavssssssss"

I mean, that's where my attention and laughing went.
                OKay that's just silly.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                  Thanks burd. As an art critic you are a successful hockey commentator.

See what I was hoping for was that you would rely on your experience to tell me if you feel the discordian rhyming scheme in this tome accurately recalls being raped by a sweaty Badger?

Take your time, I imagine thinking of these things can be a little uncomfortable for you.
                  Oh yeah? Bet you wouldn't have the stones to say those things in a handshake line.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post

Whaaaaaa?! Becky is going to try and scissor Sue?! Naughty.
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

And this whole time I thought wisco was too busy with the fresh deer kill on the side of the road to notice little ol' us...
                      Last edited by willythekid; 02-14-2014, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• This thread has been really lame so far and I blame Rocco for bringing Jesus into the fraternal locker room order of poor drunken decisions.
                        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                          This thread has been really lame so far and I blame Rocco for bringing Jesus into the fraternal locker room order of poor drunken decisions.
                          Well there you go. Awful decisions are pretty much the foundation of this whole program. The unsteady rock on which all other awful decisions have been based. It was being buried in a giant morass of awful decisions that, inexplicable as it might be, actually had you at the top of the pile not that long ago.

Getting rid of awful decisions seems an awful decision.
                          Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 02-14-2014, 01:31 PM.
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Pretty good day to be a Sioux fan yesterday...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                              Well there you go. Awful decisions are pretty much the foundation of this whole program. The unsteady rock on which all other awful decisions have been based. It was being buried in a giant morass of awful decisions that, inexplicable as it might be, actually had you at the top of the pile not that long ago.

Getting rid of awful decisions seems an awful decision.
                              Nailed it. I can't believe after a 9-2 (11-2 unofficially) drubbing there's only 2 comments in this thread and one of them is from a fan of a rat wearing a popcorn box.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                                Nailed it. I can't believe after a 9-2 (11-2 unofficially) drubbing there's only 2 comments in this thread and one of them is from a fan of a rat wearing a popcorn box.
                                Because, for some reason, most UND fans would rather argue with dipsh^t, the sky is falling so fire Hakstol morons on SiouxSports than post here.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X