No announcement yet.

Official 2013-2014 Minnesota State University, Mankato Mavericks Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2013-2014 Minnesota State University, Mankato Mavericks Season Thread

Did anyone ever think they'd see us hoist the Broodmoar?! Congrats to this team. They're on an absolute roll right now; I'm highly anticipating next weekend, and I'm hoping this can become one of those post season runs everyone can get behind!
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Re: Official 2013-2014 Minnesota State University, Mankato Mavericks Season Thread

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      Did anyone ever think they'd see us hoist the Broodmoar?! Congrats to this team. They're on an absolute roll right now; I'm highly anticipating next weekend, and I'm hoping this can become one of those post season runs everyone can get behind!
      Beautiful! And the way they did, with the goal scorers being who they were, shows the depth of this team as well as how much those guys have bought into their roles! Congrats, indeed!

Comment

• Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
        Beautiful! And the way they did, with the goal scorers being who they were, shows the depth of this team as well as how much those guys have bought into their roles! Congrats, indeed!
        How crazy is it that we were talking about how good that fourth line has been lately and boom. Huntebrinker and Knowles with goals tonight. Beautiful.

I'd be willing to say this team is as dangerous as any in the tournament. If Huggins is as good as he was this weekend, they're a darkhorse.
        AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          How crazy is it that we were talking about how good that fourth line has been lately and boom. Huntebrinker and Knowles with goals tonight. Beautiful.

I'd be willing to say this team is as dangerous as any in the tournament. If Huggins is as good as he was this weekend, they're a darkhorse.
          I meant to compliment you on the Huntebrinker prediction, but I couldn't remember what thread that was. Any predictions for next weekend?

Comment

Congrats to the Purple Mavs being WCHA Champs!
            GO DU !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
              I meant to compliment you on the Huntebrinker prediction, but I couldn't remember what thread that was. Any predictions for next weekend?
              He was due! Having the ability to play that line consistently is such an asset for the Mavs. Huntebrinker is going to be a very good player.

I'll dive more into things tomorrow when we know the logistics 100 percent. Assuming they draw U-Mass Lowell who will be a great test and a tough opponent. It's gonna be a tough regional to win, no question.
              AF 99

Comment

• Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                Congrats to the Purple Mavs being WCHA Champs!
                Congrats on the post season run and advancing as well. Fun to watch DU play; lots of team speed.
                AF 99

Comment

A season to remember! How great it was seeing the team hoist the Broadmoor. Go Mavericks!

Comment

Congrats to MSU. They clearly outplayed the competition with smart, solid hockey. Good luck in the NCAA tourney out East.

You can thank me for the Olé chants from Van Andel later.

Comment

• Alright folks, Massachusetts-Lowell it is. This is an experienced and very talented Riverhawks team, and they present a tough challenge next Saturday.
                      AF 99

Comment

Worcester? Well, Eriah Hayes can show us the hot spots in town.

I mean, there are hot spots in Worcester, aren't there?

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                          Worcester? Well, Eriah Hayes can show us the hot spots in town.

I mean, there are hot spots in Worcester, aren't there?
                          Not much, but I'd be willing to bet Eriah has found them all.
                          AF 99

Comment

Good luck Mavs. Tough first round opponent. Will be pulling for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU BlackandRed View Post
                              Good luck Mavs. Tough first round opponent. Will be pulling for you.
                              Same from here in Huntspatch.

GFM
                              Geof F. Morris
                              UAH BSE MAE 2002
                              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Good luck this weekend. I think it's going to be a tough game for both teams in round 1 of your regional and I'm certainly glad I don't have to bet on it. Let's both our teams represent the nWCHA well!

Comment

Working...
                                X