Miami RedHawks 2013-14 Season Thread: Enrico We Trust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Miami RedHawks 2013-14 Season Thread: Enrico We Trust

Heck of a game tonight. Defense still having a rough time and there were soooo many turnovers in our own end. Duluth took full advantage with their strong transition play. A few weak goals that Williams should have stopped, though he certainly didn't have much help, especially on that Duluth PPG. Unbelievably strong effort by Miami in an attempt to tie it up in the final 2 minutes with the empty net. If only we could get puck possession and grit like that during the rest of the game (or even just the normal PP)!
    Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Looks like former BC player Colin Sullivan has committed to Miami after leaving BC and playing with the Green Bay Gamblers this season.
      Defense - 6'1 205lbs

2012-13 Boston College 32GP 0-1-1 6 PIM
      2013-14 Green Bay Gamblers 32GP 2-5--7 42 PIM
      2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Unbelievable game and an incredible win. So much heart and effort from both teams. I am really sad I won't be able to watch tomorrow night (attending a wedding), but I hope I won't have anything to watch on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by SweeneyHawksHockey View Post
          Looks like former BC player Colin Sullivan has committed to Miami after leaving BC and playing with the Green Bay Gamblers this season.
          Defense - 6'1 205lbs

2012-13 Boston College 32GP 0-1-1 6 PIM
          2013-14 Green Bay Gamblers 32GP 2-5--7 42 PIM
          More size (relatively speaking)!

Anyone know what the reason was for leaving BC, was he cut? Looking for more playing time?
          Last edited by MUhawks628; 03-14-2014, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
            Unbelievable game and an incredible win. So much heart and effort from both teams. I am really sad I won't be able to watch tomorrow night (attending a wedding), but I hope I won't have anything to watch on Sunday.
            VERY entertaining game. Great win!
            Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Let's go Redskins!

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                Let's go Redskins!

+1

Comment

• Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                  More size (relatively speaking)!

Anyone know what the reason was for leaving BC, was he cut? Looking for more playing time?
                  Yeah looks like it was a playing time issue that didn't look like it would improve since McCoshen and Santini came in this year.
                  2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Two more wins. Let's go Redskins

Comment

Watched both games. Congrats to your team for two gutsy, hard-fought, exciting games.
                      "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
                        Watched both games. Congrats to your team for two gutsy, hard-fought, exciting games.
                        JJFP?! So weird not to interact with you anymore! Anyway, I guess we're not dead yet. LOL.

I'm heading to Minneapolis next weekend. Anyone else?
                        http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

I wish I could be there. If I didn't have the future sister-in-law's engagement party to attend, I probably would have found a way to make it happen. Guess I'll just have to hope they can win the next four so that I can see them in Philly!

Comment

Great showing last night at Target Center. Playing tonight for a championship and a game in our backyard. Wouldn't that be neat? :P

Let's do this.
                            http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

I just read online that Coleman is tired and coach has decided to rest him tonight. Tough break for the RedHawk faithful.
                              Go Pioneers!

Comment

I'm going to suck start a shotgun today.
                                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                                X