Miami RedHawks 2013-14 Season Thread: Enrico We Trust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miami RedHawks 2013-14 Season Thread: Enrico We Trust

Thinking about Grand Forks this year. Will definitely do Omaha, just 90 minutes from the 515, and considering either Bemidji, St. Cloud or both. Grand Forks really isn't that much further for me than Bemidji, but we'll see. Also doing Denver in March but I've been to Magness many times having lived in Colorado for a few years.
    http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

These refs are a ****ing joke

Comment

It really sounds like the guys got hosed by some very shoddy officiating. I mean who puts a 5-on-3 with under 2 minutes to go in the game. That's BS!
        Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

What a ****ty way to lose a hockey game. I have no more words.
          2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
            It really sounds like the guys got hosed by some very shoddy officiating. I mean who puts a 5-on-3 with under 2 minutes to go in the game. That's BS!
            On a joke a major. Where was the providence shooting after the whistle in ot. Glad we didn't join that league if their officials are that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
              On a joke a major. Where was the providence shooting after the whistle in ot. Glad we didn't join that league if their officials are that bad.
              The major was warranted as the Miami player hit the PC guy right in the head. It is a point of emphasis so he had to get the gate...I don't have any clue what the second penalty was there to put them on the two man.

The game was far from poorly officiated and I thought they actually called a good game and let the guys play and didn't call the tick tack stuff that I have seen called in the past by HE officials.
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Refereeing decisions aside, this is the second week in a row that we have been slow out of the gate on a Friday. Hopefully the Saturday offensive explosion is a trend that continues as well. There is no way we can be satisfied with anything less than a split.

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post

The game was far from poorly officiated and I thought they actually called a good game
                Hah.

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
                  Refereeing decisions aside, this is the second week in a row that we have been slow out of the gate on a Friday. Hopefully the Saturday offensive explosion is a trend that continues as well. There is no way we can be satisfied with anything less than a split.

Hah.
                  Unless you were at the game, you really can't say anything about the reffing. The major was warranted as the Miami player hit the PC player in the head. The shooting the puck after the whistle penalty came after 8-10 seconds after the whistle and not even a reaction to the play.

This was the first time I have seen Voss working a HE game and I go back 25 yrs with this league

Comment

Unless you were at the game, you really can't say anything about the reffing.
                    I saw enough on TV, but whatever, nothing we can do about it now.

Comment

• Re: Miami RedHawks 2013-14 Season Thread: Enrico We Trust

Well I'm about to head into work so I can't watch the game tonight, I'll offer my encouragement early:

Come on you Redhawks!

Comment

Biggest issue this weekend with Miami...Czariak and Barber are the only two offensive threats...depth is needed if this team wants to get to the next level.

Czariak and Barber are great to watch though and deserve praise for this weekend bringing their A game!

Comment

Biggest issue this weekend with Miami...Czariak and Barber are the only two offensive threats...depth is needed if this team wants to get to the next level.
                          This is the first weekend where this has been an issue this season.

Anyway, really disappointed with this weekend. Granted, they were really tight games, but we should have gotten at least a win, these OOC games are going to be critical when it comes to PWR seeding time. I would say that next weekend will be a nice series to rebound with, but Canisius just knocked off Denver, so who knows what their deal is.

Comment

Good luck to Miami the rest of the season. Your skating was very impressive last night.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Yes...good luck the rest of the year and I hope to never see Barber or Czarnik again because they were outstanding
                              Last edited by The Zlax45; 10-28-2013, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Alright, lets get back to business this weekend guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X