Miami RedHawks 2013-14 Season Thread: Enrico We Trust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miami RedHawks 2013-14 Season Thread: Enrico We Trust

I'm sure you already know this, but I would call the ticket office at 10:00 am Friday morning to check if any season tickets or away team tickets were returned. Also might want to follow @RedHawktix for possible updates on ticket availability.
    2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
      pretty bummed that even all of the standing room tickets are gone for Saturday. Gonna be in town and can't find tickets (up to 3). drat!
      I might end up with 1 extra ticket for Saturday, someone in our group may be canceling. If you still need one in a couple days let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by SweeneyHawksHockey View Post
        I'm sure you already know this, but I would call the ticket office at 10:00 am Friday morning to check if any season tickets or away team tickets were returned. Also might want to follow @RedHawktix for possible updates on ticket availability.
        Yeah, thanks. I'll let you know how it turns out.
        Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Originally posted by SweeneyHawksHockey View Post
          Yeah, thanks. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

Comment

Game Day! Safe travels to everyone heading to Oxford today. Looking forward to opening the NCHC conference in front of what should be an electric crowd.
            2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Rolling into Oxford around 5, marching in the Homecoming parade, and then getting into the game with the Hockey Band tonight (as a civilian tomorrow, though!). Can't wait!
              Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Asking for a friend, if anyone has an extra ticket they are looking to unload for tonight let me know.

Think it's about time to hit the road. Love & Honor

Comment

Updates, people!!! I'm in an airport with no Flash access! I need updates!!!

Comment

Defense has some work to do

2-0

Comment

Well, can't say we didn't see this coming, ND was clearly the better team. I'll be up in Oxford with a couple of friends for tomorrow's game, let's hope the boys can pull it together and salvage the split.

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
                        Well, can't say we didn't see this coming, ND was clearly the better team. I'll be up in Oxford with a couple of friends for tomorrow's game, let's hope the boys can pull it together and salvage the split.
                        I won't go as far as saying UND was clearly the better team. Game was pretty close despite the initial 3-0 score. UND got some very fortunate bounces on a couple of the goals. Which I won't complain about though!

Either way, what a thoroughly entertaining game! Loved the back and forth fast paced style if game.

PS the 5 minute major call was bs. Definitely a minor but not close to being a major.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
                          I won't go as far as saying UND was clearly the better team. Game was pretty close despite the initial 3-0 score. UND got some very fortunate bounces on a couple of the goals. Which I won't complain about though!

Either way, what a thoroughly entertaining game! Loved the back and forth fast paced style if game.

PS the 5 minute major call was bs. Definitely a minor but not close to being a major.
                          Very fast-paced, exciting game. Outcome was obviously not what I wanted, but it seemed like Miami kept battling. Looked to me like we were getting owned along the boards, though. Jay Williams continues to keep me on edge every time he goes chasing a puck, and it once again bit him tonight on that 3rd goal. The 5 minute major call looked pretty bogus from the stands.

Looking forward to a chance to even things out tomorrow!
                          Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

I thought Miami fought back very well, I'll admit to expecting things to get out of control after the 3rd goal went in.

It's going to take some getting used to seeing Miami players trying to lay down checks and bouncing off the other team, but I trust Rico knows what he's doing dropping our average size and weight to 5'10 160. Have to find a way to start winning some battles in the corners though.

One thing is for sure, we've come a long way from Weber/Hartman/Spinell/Schilling/LoVerde back on the blue line. Guess we'll see if it pays off once they get their feet under them.

Comment

After the egregious puck luck and awful turnovers on Friday, things settled back down with McKay in there and Miami limiting turnovers. Coleman was possessed and we got an opening weekend split. Works for me. Now, a tough non-conference road test at #10 Providence who is 3-0 with 18 GF and 5 GA (though they just stomped AIU 10-4).
                              http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Saturday was easily one of the best hockey games I have ever been to. We set a new attendance record at Goggin, and it definitely showed, such a great atmosphere. I was surprised by how well North Dakota travels, met some really nice people in the will call line. I was really impressed by how well we bounced back from last night, Murphy really set the tone with that first shot goal (second time that's happened already this season, crazy). Some other random thoughts:

-Murphy had a great game, totally deserved that first line spot.
                                -Kuraly and Coleman are starting to do a better job of bringing more physical play to this team.
                                -Speaking of Coleman, it's about time he put in a performance like that.
                                -Much more cohesive on the defensive side, Wingels looked really solid.
                                -The refereeing was absolutely horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X