Miami RedHawks 2013-14 Season Thread: Enrico We Trust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miami RedHawks 2013-14 Season Thread: Enrico We Trust

Williams looked solid minus his turnover behind the goal that led to an empty netter for Ohio State's first goal. Young defense seemed a little shaky at times but of course that will just get better with time. Thing I was most impressed with was the way we bounced back after giving up those two quick goals. Hopefully we play a full 60 minutes in all three zones tonight and secure the sweep.
    2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
      Glad to hear it. I really wish I could be there for this game. Should be a great crowd and a lot of energy in the building for the home opener. Hope it's a good trip for you in all respects except the on-ice result!
      Thanks, good luck to you as well and safe travels for all your fans in what I hope to be an Ohio State victory.

Comment

Wow, I'm glad I made the trip up tonight, surprisingly good atmosphere considering it was fall break. Barber and Czarnik really stole the show, those two are going to have a great season. We really looked inexperienced on defense, I lost count of how many bad turnovers we had in our own zone, better teams are going to punish us for those mistakes later on. McKay looked visibly frustrated after that 3rd OSU goal, and I don't blame him. We certainly have some issues to work out before ND, but if the offense keeps producing at this level, I can't be that worried.

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
          Wow, I'm glad I made the trip up tonight, surprisingly good atmosphere considering it was fall break. Barber and Czarnik really stole the show, those two are going to have a great season. We really looked inexperienced on defense, I lost count of how many bad turnovers we had in our own zone, better teams are going to punish us for those mistakes later on. McKay looked visibly frustrated after that 3rd OSU goal, and I don't blame him. We certainly have some issues to work out before ND, but if the offense keeps producing at this level, I can't be that worried.
          No doubt. Teams not named OSU will capitalize on those turnovers/lapses, but can't complain about the firepower we've seen so far.

Great first weekend, Love & Honor!

Comment

I wanted to say that it was a good game. The wife and I had some bad experience with some Miami fans at Friday's game but tonight the Miami fans around us were as pleasant as you could ask for and I enjoyed the shared dialogue and occasional good natured jabs.
            Rather ironic that many of the rabid Miami hockey fans I encountered tonight seemed to be Ohio State football fans. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
              Rather ironic that many of the rabid Miami hockey fans I encountered tonight seemed to be Ohio State football fans. LOL!
              That's not irony, it's Ohio. Plus, have you seen our football team lately?

Comment

Originally posted by mu2010 View Post
                Solid start. Any highlights from last night online yet?
                Yes. At muredhawks.com...you'll see a link under the photo of Barber.
                http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
                  Yes. At muredhawks.com...you'll see a link under the photo of Barber.
                  It was hard to see what was happening on Kuraly's goal from the student section, seeing that angle on the highlights makes me realize what a great goal that was. Kept possession and composure in front of goal until he saw an opening.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                    I wanted to say that it was a good game. The wife and I had some bad experience with some Miami fans at Friday's game but tonight the Miami fans around us were as pleasant as you could ask for and I enjoyed the shared dialogue and occasional good natured jabs.
                    I hate you

Comment

We're #1? Anyone? Bueller.

I love that the program is at the point where a #1 ranking in a weekly poll isn't news. Now...we need a title!

Comment

I've secured my tickets and now just coasting until Friday. The weekend cannot come soon enough.
                        2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
                          We're #1? Anyone? Bueller.

I love that the program is at the point where a #1 ranking in a weekly poll isn't news. Now...we need a title!
                          No kidding, huh?

I'm with Sweeny, just trying to make it to Friday so I can be on the road to Oxford!

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                            No kidding, huh?

I'm with Sweeny, just trying to make it to Friday so I can be on the road to Oxford!
                            I will be watching from heaven, err Iowa, this weekend.

Comment

Hey guys. If anyone needs a ticket for this weekend, I've got a SRO ticket for Friday and a reserved for Saturday available. Message me if interested.

Comment

pretty bummed that even all of the standing room tickets are gone for Saturday. Gonna be in town and can't find tickets (up to 3). drat!
                                Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Working...
                                X