Re: Miami RedHawks 2013-14 Season Thread: Enrico We Trust

The National 1
        Big Ten 0

Comment

jyes! we won. jyes!

Comment

It was great to see the offensive output, especially coming from so many different players/lines. It was also great to see the team recover after the two Buckeye goals early in the 3rd. I thought Williams looked more solid tonight than at any point last season, though his tendency to get caught out of the net bit him on that first Buckeye goal.

The commentators on the Buckeye video feed kept commenting about the impressive Miami fan turnout, as well, so good job to everyone that made it to the Schott to support the boys! Looking forward to following along tomorrow night, though it will be from the road on the way back from the football game at UMass. Let's get the sweep!
            Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
              It was great to see the offensive output, especially coming from so many different players/lines. It was also great to see the team recover after the two Buckeye goals early in the 3rd. I thought Williams looked more solid tonight than at any point last season, though his tendency to get caught out of the net bit him on that first Buckeye goal.

The commentators on the Buckeye video feed kept commenting about the impressive Miami fan turnout, as well, so good job to everyone that made it to the Schott to support the boys! Looking forward to following along tomorrow night, though it will be from the road on the way back from the football game at UMass. Let's get the sweep!
              So was the video feed better than the last time?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                So was the video feed better than the last time?
                Definitely! While the picture was lower resolution than Miami's HD feed, it was certainly smoother and didn't cut out on me at any point. Well worth the $10 to watch the game. Are you making the trek to Oxford, Hockeybuckeye?

Comment

Why don't you come down to PC after the football game at Gillette for hockey? Tickets are only 5 bucks online...and not sure if they are ten at the gate...
                  Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                    Why don't you come down to PC after the football game at Gillette for hockey? Tickets are only 5 bucks online...and not sure if they are ten at the gate...
                    That would actually be a great idea if I didn't have to get back for an early morning event on Sunday. However, we'll be making the trip back up there for the Miami series in a couple weeks, so we'll see you then!

Comment

Sounds good! Enjoy Gillette tomorrow with like 5k other people in a 65k seat stadium. It is an "interesting" concept!
                      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                        Sounds good! Enjoy Gillette tomorrow with like 5k other people in a 65k seat stadium. It is an "interesting" concept!
                        I'm sure pitting two 0-5 teams against one another doesn't help matters, but we'll manage to make it a good time nonetheless!

Comment

Definitely! While the picture was lower resolution than Miami's HD feed, it was certainly smoother and didn't cut out on me at any point. Well worth the $10 to watch the game. Are you making the trek to Oxford, Hockeybuckeye?
                          Yes, I'll be there. My son still lives there so I'll have some enjoyment in the trip if we lose tonight. LOL!
                          I will say Miami executed their plays very well last night and I'm looking forward to seeing what adjustments Ohio State will make to try and counter. Miami also has very good eats at their arena very reasonably priced. Sodexho no longer is contracted with OSU for food service so our menu has shrunk but not the prices!
                          Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 10-12-2013, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                            Yes, I'll be there. My son still lives there so I'll have some enjoyment in the trip if we lose tonight. LOL!
                            I will say Miami executed their plays very well last night and I'm looking forward to seeing what adjustments Ohio State will make to try and counter. Miami also has very good eats at their arena very reasonably priced. Sodexho no longer is contracted with OSU for food service so our menu has shrunk but not the prices!
                            Glad to hear it. I really wish I could be there for this game. Should be a great crowd and a lot of energy in the building for the home opener. Hope it's a good trip for you in all respects except the on-ice result!

Comment

Solid start. Any highlights from last night online yet?

Comment

Heading up to Oxford tonight for the game, I'm super excited. I only followed the game last night through the live score tracker, was nice to see more than the usual suspects producing some offense.

How did Williams look in goal? Did our young defense seem shaky at all?

Comment

Working...
                                X