Miami RedHawks 2013-14 Season Thread: Enrico We Trust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miami RedHawks 2013-14 Season Thread: Enrico We Trust

If that is true, I'm glad I got a jersey last year. I don't like those with the chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by mu2010 View Post
      Please just let those be our practice jerseys...
      I can confirm those are, indeed, the 2013-14 home and away jerseys. Color was off which led to the wearing of replicas from the Pro Shop! All should be well come tomorrow night and that includes a W over duhOSU.
      http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

[QUOTE=muredhawks07;5781025]
        Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
        where was blake coleman?
        QUOTE]

I've been wondering the same thing for the last two years.
        Yes!!!
        http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

I suppose this is as good of a time as any to come out of my summer hiatus. One thing I am certainly looking forward to this season is not reading any more of Paula's garbage CCHA columns.

Originally posted by SjHockey View Post
          https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater link to the jersey I was asking about.
          Yuck.

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
          where was blake coleman?
          QUOTE]

I've been wondering the same thing for the last two years.
          Ouch, haha. If I recall correctly he was our frontrunner for the 1st Annual Tyler Biggs Memorial "We Expected More" Award, hopefully he can step it up now that he is an upperclassman.

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
            Ouch, haha. If I recall correctly he was our frontrunner for the 1st Annual Tyler Biggs Memorial "We Expected More" Award, hopefully he can step it up now that he is an upperclassman.
            Still one of my favorite things to come out of this board

Comment

Any of you guys coming from the J. Crew U to watch the game tomorrow? I'm sure you won't be hard to spot... Maybe we'll have a shut out so we don't have to listen to your high school chants. Its really embarrassing just watching you guys say them.
              Last edited by DavidGilmour20; 10-11-2013, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidGilmour20 View Post
                Any of you guys coming from the J. Crew U to watch the game tomorrow? I'm sure you won't be hard to spot... Maybe we'll have a shut out so we don't have to listen to your high school chants. Its really embarrassing just watching you guys same them.
                Aw look, I think it's trying to troll. How adorable

Comment

Ahh, Friday night season opener is upon us. Looking forward to getting to the Basketball Arena/Concert Hall/Home of OHSAA Wrestling/hockey arena tonight for the game. I'm sure plenty of Miami folks will be in attendance as per usual.

The thing I am looking forward to watching most is our young defense and how they mesh. I only got to see the third period of the exhibition (#ConnectionError) and we really didn't have to play much defense, so I think this is the area with the biggest question mark going into our first real contest.

I'll be expecting Williams in goal with McKay starting tomorrow at home. I'm trying to remember back to the beginning of last year, prior to McKay's injury, in the first two series McKay had the Friday night shift and Williams was Saturday. Then after returning, Williams had Friday night and McKay Saturday before McKay took over at the end of the year. So what I'm really saying is I have no idea who will be in goal tonight.

Happy Hockey Opener Day! Go RedHawks!
                  2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

I love when all these "Hawks" fans come to the Scott. Most of them are in their 40's but still act like immature preps from college. We all know who they are rooting for on Saturdays.

Comment

I'm throwing down $10 for the OSU All-Access feed (hopefully it works better than last week's Miami's feed!) and cooking up some Skyline Chili for the handful of people coming over to watch. So ready to get this season underway. Go Hawks!
                      Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Wooop woop. Gameday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmotadEv9Dc

Comment

Looking forward to a win tonight.

Let's go Hawks!
                          Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
                            I'm throwing down $10 for the OSU All-Access feed (hopefully it works better than last week's Miami's feed!) and cooking up some Skyline Chili for the handful of people coming over to watch. So ready to get this season underway. Go Hawks!
                            Hopefully since the B1G conference now manages hockey here perhaps the games will be routed through them and we get some quality feeds? I guess we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidGilmour20 View Post
                              I love when all these "Hawks" fans come to the Scott. Most of them are in their 40's but still act like immature preps from college. We all know who they are rooting for on Saturdays.
                              Probably not the team that plays at the "Scott".

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                                Probably not the team that plays at the "Scott".
                                Schott

Comment

Working...
                                X