This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

10 Hours to get your picks in. 7PM tonight.

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...ntest-20013-14
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      We should be able to come up with something good (or at least punny ) if we continue to have a Miller-Shredder-Wood line.
      The Blue Collar Line?
      Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

We should be able to come up with something good (or at least punny ) if we continue to have a Miller-Shredder-Wood line.
        I am sure we can come up with something-but SA has shown that he does not sit still and would not hesitate to change these lines around. One poor performance and any line could change. Personally i have noticed that certain pairs on any line are working very well together, but some tinkering to get the right third member might still be necessary. Defensively I am enamored with 2 pairs thus far this season. The third set individually have a lot to offer but the play together is still just lacking something. I am 100% sure that OGC has this in his sights. Have yet to see enough to know what our reserve/bench strength is like.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Ralph returns from bike riding and checks the Score forum.
          Ralph talks about himself in the third person?
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
            Jimmy doesn't like this....
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Schroeder is on the peanuts line no?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                Ralph has been reading too many MTU-MDU threads.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                  Jimmy doesn't like this....
                  DrD is wondering about some of this.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Can anyone who was at the game comment as to how the jersey sale went? How did the prices compare to previous years?
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Can anyone who was at the game comment as to how the jersey sale went? How did the prices compare to previous years?
                      I have no information about the prices, but the attendance was under 2800, so I would think that it would be less than in the past.
                      I was surprised they got that many. With 15 minutes before puck drop, there were only a couple of hundred people in the building.
                      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                      Benjamin Franklin
                      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                        With 15 minutes before puck drop, there were only a couple of hundred people in the building.
                        That's a bit of a stretch, but attendance was light at puck drop.

Comment

They did not auction Senior jerseys this year, every player was a part of the raffle. I presume they may do Freakout jerseys again this year, maybe the auction will return for those?
                          Originally posted by moe24
                          Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

Comment

Originally posted by REDRocket View Post
                            They did not auction Senior jerseys this year, every player was a part of the raffle. I presume they may do Freakout jerseys again this year, maybe the auction will return for those?
                            I didn't realize that some of the jerseys were ever raffled. Thanks.

Re attendance: Nona Letuligasenoa, who was on WRPI between periods, thought attendance was great. Of course she was comparing it to the women's games.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I didn't realize that some of the jerseys were ever raffled. Thanks.
                              That's been a thing since the 2nd edition.

Comment

Ken Schott reporting that Alex Dell is hanging up the skates after the Union @ RPI game on November 16th: http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...-his-final-ga/

Comment

Working...
                                X