X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Originally posted by hab View Post
    I find myself frequently checking various sources for news of Kasdorf, but recognize it may be sometime before we get anything official. Game notes for this weekend's games simply indicate that he will not play on the weekend due to injury, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the absence won't be a lot longer.
    The last I read was Ed Weaver's story in which OGC basically said "we don't yet know ourselves until the medical testing is completed. We have to wait and see."
    "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

My expectations for this team hasn't changed 1 bit I still expect big things. Scott is more than capable of being a starting goalie in this league so I don't expect us to miss a beat...Get well Kazzie and Go Get Em Scottie !!!!!!!!
      What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't think that this USCHO ECAC article partially about RPI was posted here http://www.uscho.com/2013/10/17/rens...gineers-depth/.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

for those that don't check the Alumni Thread.....Brandon Pirri just scored his 1st NHL!!!!!!!
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            for those that don't check the Alumni Thread.....Brandon Pirri just scored his 1st NHL!!!!!!!
            Turk-do you and RB take the same meds? You guys are up 24/7 filling us in with up to the minute reports. Kidding of course, really appreciated.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
              My expectations for this team hasn't changed 1 bit I still expect big things. Scott is more than capable of being a starting goalie in this league so I don't expect us to miss a beat...Get well Kazzie and Go Get Em Scottie !!!!!!!!
              We will be OK-if Diebold gets the support from the defense that he should, and we play our style-staying aggressive(something i thought we lacked the last 40 minutes of the BC game)we will still be a tough team to beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                Sure did! Took a pass from Marian Hossa and one timed it.
                I am remaining optimistic in regards to Jason.Hope he is back on the ice soon. We will be fine with Diebold.

Lets go Red !

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                  Turk-do you and RB take the same meds? You guys are up 24/7 filling us in with up to the minute reports. Kidding of course, really appreciated.
                  sometimes I think the same thing Doc.
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                    We will be OK-if Diebold gets the support from the defense that he should, and we play our style-staying aggressive(something i thought we lacked the last 40 minutes of the BC game)we will still be a tough team to beat.
                    Completely agree Doc. I like Scott a lot - great kid great family. He is quick and can go post to post with the best of them. As Seth said -- "We recruited him as a #1 keeper." Until Kaz is back, the next guy answers the bell. GO RED
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                      Ok so I am unable to get the grill mostly due to my after game activities, so Im working on a plan B which may include a smaller portable grill to complement the grill/oven babo is bringing. Plan B also may just be a whole bunch of Bella Napoli treats like I did last year....hence plan B
                      Fish - I plan on bringing a Coleman 2 burner propane unit for heat source to warm some pre-grilled brats and bbqpulled pork. Its not a grill, but you're welcome to it, if it helps.
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                        Fish - I plan on bringing a Coleman 2 burner propane unit for heat source to warm some pre-grilled brats and bbqpulled pork. Its not a grill, but you're welcome to it, if it helps.
                        Cool. But its looking more and more likely that Bella Napoli will be providing me with a few boxes of baked goods. Those seem to have went over well last season.
                        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Cool. But its looking more and more likely that Bella Napoli will be providing me with a few boxes of baked goods. Those seem to have went over well last season.
                          Now there is a consideration that I had forgotten while evaluating which weekend to go to Troy.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Our favorite site in Troy! It was always our last stop on the way to HFH.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              Now there is a consideration that I had forgotten while evaluating which weekend to go to Troy.
                              Any weekend your in town Ralph we will make sure you get some Bella Napoli.
                              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

OGC is always articulate, but I think this is a new level for him. Hard not to get excited about the team and what it means to the Tute when you listen to this sort of thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmebZPnaqSc

Comment

Working...
                                X