No announcement yet.

Yale Bulldogs Hockey 2013-14: Repeat after me.......CHARACTER IS DESTINY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Yale Bulldogs Hockey 2013-14: Repeat after me.......CHARACTER IS DESTINY

Originally posted by cornellgradyalefan View Post
    Now Stu is injured? What type of injury did it appear to be?
    Never saw anything obvious, my seatmate noticed he was missing in the second period.
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
      Never saw anything obvious, my seatmate noticed he was missing in the second period.
      Account of game in the Register said he left after being the victim of a charging penalty. Wish I could have been there tonight to wash out the bad taste from last night. So with Stu's injury and Beattie's DQ, they were down to SEVEN forwards at the end of the game?

Comment

Account of game in the Register said he left after being the victim of a charging penalty. Wish I could have been there tonight to wash out the bad taste from last night. So with Stu's injury and Beattie's DQ, they were down to SEVEN forwards at the end of the game?
        Also had Ago sitting out a ten minute penalty in the third.
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

8 games to go, 4 on the road starting this weekend with the always tough Capital District trip, and 4 at home. We're 4 points out of 4th place and a first round bye. Can we get there? I'd say it's entirely dependent on how quickly our injured players heal. Despite that valiant effort on Saturday, no team can win consistently with so many players injured along with the associated line unfamiliarity.

Comment

Heading up to Union for an 9 hour round trip commando run from New Haven. I hope the Saturday streak continues. Rumors of Days return, but obviously no confirmation from Yale. Lack of depth on offense may hurt the team this weekend. Both RPI and Union are just as physical as Cornell, which could be problematic for a short benched team.
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Looks like Doherty is going to play this weekend, not sure about Wilson or Day.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Nice comeback win by the blue tonight, not their "A" game, but will take the two points! RPI almost won it in the last 20 seconds, but a dumb penalty on RPI in OT sealed the deal. Nice to see Doherty get the GWG. Yale is only missing Day now, hopefully they get back to full strength and make a good stretch run.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                  Nice comeback win by the blue tonight, not their "A" game, but will take the two points! RPI almost won it in the last 20 seconds, but a dumb penalty on RPI in OT sealed the deal. Nice to see Doherty get the GWG. Yale is only missing Day now, hopefully they get back to full strength and make a good stretch run.

Cooper is still out too

Comment

Nice to see Yale gut out a win after being outplayed for most of the game. We saw tonight how important Tommy Fallen is to this team. We got a little lucky in the last minute of regulation time but took advantage of a dumb penalty in OT to seal the deal. Carson Cooper is also still injured. We need his toughness for the stretch run. Yale will be very close to if not in the Top 4 with a win tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Yalewhaler View Post
                      Cooper is still out too
                      Yeah, sorry forgot about Cooper. Yale could really use his scrappiness in the corners and his forecheck.
                      YALE HOCKEY
                      2013 National Champions

Comment

Nice to see Yale gut out a win after being outplayed for most of the game. We saw tonight how important Tommy Fallen is to this team. We got a little lucky in the last minute of regulation time but took advantage of a dumb penalty in OT to seal the deal. Carson Cooper is also still injured. We need his toughness for the stretch run. Yale will be very close to if not in the Top 4 with a win tomorrow.
                        They also put some distance between RPI and Brown (4 points now). Big game against Union, can't wait to get there.
                        YALE HOCKEY
                        2013 National Champions

Comment

Tomorrow will likely be the only time I will pull for Yale all season.
                          QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                          2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                          2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                          2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                          https://twitter.com/QHockeyBlog
                          https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                          https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Yale Asst. AD Steve Conn with a little jab at the RPI faithful in the Yale website official recap. "The fans at Houston Field House tonight may have established a new collegiate record for saying the word "suck" in a variety of chants."
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Yale Asst. AD Steve Conn with a little jab at the RPI faithful in the Yale website official recap. "The fans at Houston Field House tonight may have established a new collegiate record for saying the word "suck" in a variety of chants."
                              You mean they say it more than my fellow Cornellians.? I didn't think that was possible

Comment

Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
                                Tomorrow will likely be the only time I will pull for Yale all season.
                                And we thank you, whats up with scheduling QU-Yale on Valentines Day? Talk about torture. Gonna skip the Princeton game just to stay in good graces. BTW knock off SLU as well.
                                YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X