No announcement yet.

Yale Bulldogs Hockey 2013-14: Repeat after me.......CHARACTER IS DESTINY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yale Bulldogs Hockey 2013-14: Repeat after me.......CHARACTER IS DESTINY

Originally posted by yaledoc View Post
    Having met Dan O'Keefe once and his parents several times, and with only the nicest things to say about all three, I am assuming (and hoping)
    that "defendant" is merely an auto-population glitch and that "defenseman" is what was intended !!!
    My bad. It was meant to say defenseman, not "defendant" and I still hate modern technology and auto-correct which I never look to see if what I type has been changed. As an old timer, I miss the typewriter and carbon copies when you read carefully what is sent.

Comment

Professor…….as another guy that can remember 11/22/63 vividly, I know EXACTLY what you mean !!!

Comment

LI Gulls forward Dante Palleco has committed to Yale
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

Free live video for tonight's game vs. Colgate can be found here:
          http://campusinsiders.com/live
          Colgate '09

Comment

Originally posted by Professor View Post
            Yalewhaler is dead on in his comments, particularly as to A1RdRunner's speculation about Clint Bourbonais's situation. He is a great kid, and was not released from the team for academic reasons (smartest kid on the team according to the players) or any unlawful conduct, period! The fresman defendant, O'Keefe, is highly thought of and would have been playing when Killian was out, but had mono. The doctors would not release him to play because of concerns with an enlarged spleen which is a common issue with mono. My understanding is he is now released to play, and we will see more of him as the season progresses.
            I did NOT, read it again wisemen, state that it was due to academics or unlawful conduct.
            It was due to stupid behavior.
            Anyone realize a "no booze" edict is in place this year ??
            Almost lost a frosh in August who had to have his stomach pumped at a local ER.
            Speculation??
            I don't need to stroke myself.
            You want answers that Conn or Malafronte can't deliver ?

As an aside: Bourbs was credited with a face-off win tonight at Colgate.
            11:45 into the 2nd period.

Explain THAT one. ( I know).

Just pay attention and stop YOUR "speculative" dismissals.

Comment

And, so that I'm crystal clear, I am not intimating that Bourbanais was boozing.

Just that the rule is in effect....(Think back man. Get it?)

I'm not about to jump off that diving board.

In order to be SO off the team......if you were a thinking man.....WHO do you think he PO'd ??

The Trainer ?

That's enough.

Go Blue !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by A1RdRunner View Post
                And, so that I'm crystal clear, I am not intimating that Bourbanais was boozing.

Just that the rule is in effect....(Think back man. Get it?)

I'm not about to jump off that diving board.

In order to be SO off the team......if you were a thinking man.....WHO do you think he PO'd ??

The Trainer ?

That's enough.

Go Blue !!!!!
                Let it go, nice win by the blue tonight!
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

replays of the game http://www.ecachockey.com/men/video/...1_Colgate_Yale
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

Watched the cornell game on the excellent feed from Lynah and it never seemed that Yale was in sync. They were dominated by the big red in the first and were lucky to come out of it with only a one goal deficit. There were some flashes of offense in the second and generally the defense played well enough to win on most nights. Even when Yale started to outskate cornell in the third, the Cornell D-Men got in the way of enough pucks to win the game. Lyon and Iles were the two stars of the game, no doubt. Hopefully the semi break will give the team more practice time to get it together. We could also use Anthony Day and Nico Weberg back in the line up.

Are there any Yale fans out there? Just nod if you can hear me.
                    Last edited by LTsatch; 11-25-2013, 03:50 PM.
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

I'm here, LT. Thx for the recap. Now at least they've lost a game I didn't attend, so I know it's not all my fault.

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                        Watched the cornell game on the excellent feed from Lynah and it never seemed that Yale was in sync. They were dominated by the big red in the first and were lucky to come out of it with only a one goal deficit. There were some flashes of offense in the second and generally the defense played well enough to win on most nights. Even when Yale started to outskate cornell in the third, the Cornell D-Men got in the way of enough pucks to win the game. Lyon and Iles were the two stars of the game, no doubt. Hopefully the semi break will give the team more practice time to get it together. We could also use Anthony Day and Nico Weberg back in the line up.

Are there any Yale fans out there? Just nod if you can hear me.
                        I am here, too, LT. Everything is going to be just fine. Just need to get everyone healthy !!!

Comment

Jeff Malcolm has been called back up to Hartford.
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, Eli faithful. I guess we all know what WE have to be thankful for this year...

Comment

Originally posted by goblue78 View Post
                              Happy Thanksgiving, Eli faithful. I guess we all know what WE have to be thankful for this year...
                              Yes, indeed, we sure do !!!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to the Yale Hockey faithful! Looking forward to the Merrimack game Saturday. LT, glad to see you are generating some activity on this Forum. I don't have anything very profound to add, but I do appreciate the insights and commentary that pop up here. Today, I'm thankful for our deep experience and our excellent new talent.
                                Go Blue!

Comment

Working...
                                X