Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raising the banner - game on ESPN 3

http://www.yalebulldogs.com/sports/m...20131022xwc30d

Yale begins ECAC play when St. Lawrence and Clarkson come to Ingalls Rink the first weekend in November. Prior to Friday's 7 p.m. contest, the 2013 National Championship banner will be unveiled with both the ceremony and game airing live on ESPN3.

Comment

Re: Yale Bulldogs Hockey 2013-14: Repeat after me.......CHARACTER IS DESTINY

I am super excited for the games this weekend at the Prudential Center! I am also pumped to see Hayden and the rest of the freshman forwards play this weekend. Where are all the Yale fans staying? Our crew is at the Wyndham, about 2 miles from venue. Any tailgating happening?

Comment

Originally posted by NinoBrown View Post
        I am super excited for the games this weekend at the Prudential Center! I am also pumped to see Hayden and the rest of the freshman forwards play this weekend. Where are all the Yale fans staying? Our crew is at the Wyndham, about 2 miles from venue. Any tailgating happening?
        Tailgating in Newark? Edison Ale house looks decent, across from the box office. Anyone know the best and safest place to park?
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
          Anyone know the best and safest place to park?
          Vermont?

Good luck this weekend and in the upcoming season. See you in a couple of weeks!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
            Vermont?

Good luck this weekend and in the upcoming season. See you in a couple of weeks!
            . Unfortunately I will be in Nashville that weekend, good luck to you as well Mark, may we meet again in Philly!
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
              Anyone know the best and safest place to park?
              We usually park in the lot attached to the Prudential Center (in red on this map) or Lots 2/3. The adjacent lot is a covered "parkade;" Lots 2/3 are open-air.

http://devils.nhl.com/ext/PDF/0809_Parking.jpg

Comment

Oops...I meant Lots 3/4 on the map, not 2/3!

Comment

Thanks for the parking info, I am now considering taking Metro North, subway, then Path train with a visit to the WTC site along the way. Probably be a wash expense wise with tolls, parking and gas. About 2 to 2 1/2 hours each way from New Haven if timed right.
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

anyone wanna meet up at Dinosaur BBQ before the games?

ROLL TIDE.

Comment

You have until Tuesday at 7PM to get your picks in.

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...ntest-20013-14
                      Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                      And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                      If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Just a few words about yesterday....
                        (1) Power play puckhandling and passing show we miss Miller.
                        (2) Collisions of defensemen in front of the net (leading to 2 goals) show we miss Red Gendron.
                        But both should improve with time. Neither team looked very polished out there. Time to start polishing.

Comment

Seemed like they chased the action from the second period onward. First period gave me hope, then the wheels fell off. Credit to Brown for making the adjustments. I thought Alex Lyon looked polished, and his positioning and puck handling skills were very good. Hopefully Keith sticks with him today, but I doubt he will.
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

Hey everyone, we'll be back this evening with coverage of Yale vs. Princeton on WYBC-AM 1340 and WYBC.com, starting at 6:45 PM EST. John Ryan '14 and Arturo Schultz '14 will have the call from the Prudential Center. I don't think we'll be the audio stream on the Ivy League Digital Network this time around —*I think that'll be the "home" Princeton feed.
                            All Yale home games and select road games on WYBC-AM 1340 and WYBC.com! Also accessible on mobile devices on WYBC.com.

Comment

Better showing by the Blue tonight. Patrick Spano played very well in goal. The Yale defense was much more active. Stu Wilson should have been credited for a goal for his assist effort on the shorthanded goal, he did all the work on that play. Orzetti did not play.
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO GET YOUR PICKS IN. DEADLINE IS 7PM TUESDAY.

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...ntest-20013-14
                                Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                                And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                                WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                                If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Working...
                                X