This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

So I do not think there is a need for the rose colored glasses any longer. After enduring years of pain and suffering, to have PC show continued improvement, finish the year in a regional championship, be ranked in the top 10 most of the year, and just be a top flight program again is rather exciting. I met Nate Leaman in Tamp at the Union pregame party and thanked him for reviving the program and taking it to the HEA semis. This year the kudos are even greater. As I said a couple of weeks ago, and Cavbim said this week, I believe the Hockey Guy is due his praise as well. It seems like PC has returned. I look for the team to compete for the national title next year (assuming we can keep Gillies another year) and be a player on the national state regardless of who is in net. To the seniors - thanks for your time here. To the rest of the team, get some rest and get ready for October.

Thanks for a great season!

P.S. Nice to see HockeyMan2000 on the boards recently, come on back. Now if anyone has any idea what happened to PCObserver? Rumor has it he is in love. Speaking of that, congrats to #1 Friar Fan wherever he is.

On to Philadelphia!

Comment

Congratulations to Providence for a great season and your strong finish in a very tough league. It took Coach Nate Leaman a long time to build the program that he did at Union but as you can see he built it for the long term. Not an easy task. Gillis is a great one but so is the rest of your team and your only going to be better next year.
      DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
      DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Do we start the offseason thread now, or wait for the Frozen Four?

Obviously, pulling for UML today. Viva L'alliance.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Let's start it now...someone come up with the witty name!

Does Gillies come back? I would think he would sign now instead of this summer
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
            Let's start it now...someone come up with the witty name!

Does Gillies come back? I would think he would sign now instead of this summer
            He will go as fast as hellenbuck. Paperwork already in motion .

Comment

• Originally posted by unh1982 View Post
              He will go as fast as hellenbuck. Paperwork already in motion .
              No one is reporting that yet....so stay tuned!
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                No one is reporting that yet....so stay tuned!
                keep me posted, Calgary desperately needs a decent goalie

Comment

Lets shut this thread down, its time to mover on

Comment

Working...
                  X